Chapter 96: Relationship

Jaehyun POV

"Does that... bother you?"

I kept my eyes away from his, not wanting to answer his question for the simple fact that it slightly hurt my pride.

How can I answer yes when it really shouldn't bother me?

For all he knows, I could've only known that they were friends for a long while after she'd moved here. Knowing that they were more than friends at one point bothers me most.

Why?

There's no telling if it'll be him she ends up choosing once this is all over.

It's only fair that I answer him. I myself had asked a slightly embarrassing question.

"In a sense, yes," I answered. "But not entirely. It's good she has someone like you in her life."

He nodded, a faint smile on his face as he took a minute to think about my statement. It wasn't hard to tell that he was reminiscing in the small moment. A moment of silence passed between us as we walked before a question entered my mind.

He loved her first... does me entering the picture bother him also?

"And what about you?" I asked, returning the question.

He turned to face me, looking slightly confused by my question.

"Does my being around her," I restated. "Does it bother you also?"

Wonwoo stopped walking, causing me to pause also. I kept my eyes focused on his as he took a brief moment to think before a small smirk grew onto his face.

Wonwoo POV

I paused, feeling slightly caught off guard by his question, even though I'd asked it first. I took a minute to think of an answer to his question, then let out a small chuckle once I realized the answer.

I am bothered by their relationship.

A/N: Sorry for the late update, but THANK YOU FOR 40K READS!!! I hope you enjoy today's updates :))

Much love~ ♥︎