Prologue

Welcome to this strange story. Really quick:
Bold=Author Notes
Italics=The character's though
Underlined=emphasis

------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Yandere: (Also if you want another character to be added just ask. I won't add any of the teachers because I just find that a little too creepy.)

Izuku Midoriya🥦
Katsuki Bakugo💥
Shoto Todoroki❄️🔥
Tenya Iida🏃
Eijiro Kirishima🦈
Denki Kaminari ⚡
Hanta Sero🎞️
Tokoyami Fumikage🖤🐦
Mashirao Ojiro🐵
Mezou Shouji💪
Ochako Uraraka 😊👏
Mina Ashido👽👑
Momo Yaoyorazu📓
Tsuyu Asui🐸
Kyoka Jirou🎧
Hitoshi Shinso😺
Neito Monoma🕔
Mirio Togata💛😁
Tamaki Amajiki🐙
Nejire Hado🌀
Yo Shindo🥦🐟
Hawks🐥
Mirko🐇
Shigaraki Tomura✋
Dabi🔥
Twice👥
Himiko Toga🗡️
Overhaul 👐❌

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) walked down the long halls to her father's Andrew office. She quickly reached the dark doors and opened them. Once the door opened, she saw her father sitting at his dark oak desk, writing on some paperwork. He finally looked up at her when she closed the doors. "BLINK!" He said with a big smile, "Sorry I didn't notice you come in". She signed at the nickname. 'Blink' was a nickname her brother gave to annoy her, but her father found the name hilarious, so they both still call her that. "I need to talk to you. Please sit down". She walks over and flops down on the leather chair. "As you know, we recently expanded the Claw Organization out to Japan. We have heard some rumors from there that the #1 hero is going to be teaching. Specifically teaching at UA highschool. So I need you to infiltrate the school and get information about him".

Her mouth hung open at what he said. "You want to get information on All Might? Why?

"Because he is the symbol of peace. His influence affects the world. With him still, as #1, people will continue blindly follow hero society. Once he is gone society, will start to fall apart at the seams, and finally, everyone will see the true side to the 'heroes' they adore so much".

"B-but why not send Griffin to go".

"Cause All Might doesn't usually team up with other heroes".

"How do you even know if he is gonna be teaching and this isn't just a waste of time?".

"I don't know, but we have to take this chance if we want to have any hope of finally getting rid of him. Besides, you'll be able to go to UA. I know how much you want to go".

"But-", She not going to lie. She would love to go to UA. Ever since she was small, she wanted to go to UA. Memories flashed into (Y/n)'s mind: her mother hugging her; while they would watch the sports festival or her mother getting a costume of the UA uniform that (Y/n) wore for weeks. Even after learning that heroes are, selfish she still would love to go to UA, "But, what if-".

"Stop worrying so much. You can do this. You'll be leaving in a month". (Y/n) did not know how to feel. Even though she was excited to go to her dream school. She didn't know if she could do it. Griffin always went on missions, and she rarely would be able to help with paperwork. This mission was her chance to prove herself to everyone, but she wasn't sure if she was ready. Thoughts ran through her mind of all the ways they could f*ck up. Before she could continue to fall down that rabbit hole, she felt a hand on her shoulder, "stop worrying so much. You have worked so hard. This will be easy for you. All you have to do is tell me his weaknesses". He crouched down to eye level with her and a warm smile on his face. "Your great, and your gonna do great!".