Prologue

- PRESLEY FISHING VILLAGE- 

SLAM!

A man wearing magical robes suddenly barged into the tavern.

"Hey! I just received the news! The Battle at the INDARIAN SKY FORTRESS is over!"

The people that were playing cards stopped.

The people who were just drinking had their mouth opened wide.

The people who were talking suddenly became quiet.

All of the people in the tavern were surprised. Everyone was looking at the man who had just entered. The man slowly walked forward and sat in front of the Bartender.

"It was a massacre!"

The Bartender was surprised, but it didn't hinder him from mixing the liquor in front of him.

"So, they lost? It is the end of us?"

"No! They didn't lose! Why would they lose! They are the 3-trinity! They are the 333 best players in the world banded together to save Arcadia from the Titans!"

"So, just tell us what happened?!"

The people in the tavern were inquisitive that they slowly gathered around the talking man.

"They won. But there were a lot of casualties."

"Fighting against a Titan is no joke. You needed to be at least level 1000 to fight them. How many of them remained?"

"Out of the 333 best players in the world that the United Guild Nations gathered, only 9 survived. But there was something unexpected!"

"What is it?"

"There were 10 survivors!"

"You just said 9!"

"NO! 9 of the 333 best players in the world survived. But 10 players remained on the Battlefield?!"

"What? You mean someone else joined them!"

"Exactly! At the start of the battle, it wasn't 333 paragons that joined the battle. There was someone else! The 334th player! And he survived!"

"Who is he?"

"..."

"Why are you not answering?"

"I don't know who he is."

"Why? He survived the most popular battle in the history of Arcadia!"

"That's the problem. No one knows who he is. According to the stories, upon reaching the Battlefield, the 333 players were suddenly surprised as someone was already on the Battlefield before them. And that person was sewing a hole on his deflated large balloon."

"What? Sewing a balloon in the middle of a battlefield?"

"They ignored him at first, but when the battle started, it seems the players underestimated the Titan and quickly killed most of them. Most of them didn't know what to do since the plan that was devised for years didn't work. But then this guy came! He came with the Giant Balloon and faced the Titan! And that was when they said that they started winning!"

"Wait, what do you mean they suddenly won? Because of a balloon? And who the hell is this guy?"

"The United Guild Nations placed a massive price on anyone who could find him. But no one really knows who he is."

"But they could easily track him down from the battlefield?"

"He disappeared."

"He disappeared? If he used Fast-Travel, then they can just track down all the people who Fast-Traveled at that time."

"They already did. Apparently, he didn't Fast Travel."

"What? Is that a long-distance teleportation skill? But even then... the professionals can track him down no matter what kind of teleportation it is."

"I heard he also didn't use any skills."

"What? Then what is it... don't tell me, he logged out? But even if he did, if the United Guild Nations were that desperate, they could've waited on the Battlefield until he respawned.

"He didn't log-out."

"Then what is it?! Stop beating the bush! Tell us!"

"I don't know. No one knows what happened. Not even the pros. But apparently, he had a title that he carries around. They said he appears and disappears every now and then throughout the whole Arcadia! They said he was even in our Kingdom, he already came here! He is—"

- INDARIAN SKY FORTRESS - 

At the desolated Battlefield, the few survivors gathered around in a circle in a bonfire in the middle. One of them, a man wearing a spiky armor, looked at the sky and started laughing.

The beautiful lady wearing a red gown stared at him and asked,

"Why are you suddenly laughing? Have you gone crazy after that intense battle?"

"Who wouldn't be crazy in this shitty situation? All of us here were at least level 3000. But we're all saved by that low-leveled guy like he's defying gravity. What made it funnier is that he survived a battle against a Titan, but he died afterward because he lacked cold resistance. He even left his loot."

The lady squirmed,

"Actually, I feel bad for him. He died before he could take his rewards. Well, it's our reward now."

A big guy wearing a large hammer started laughing.

"Haha! I met him a couple months ago and also said that. He was pathetic, but he saved me. And he saved me again today."

The man in the spiky armor asked,

"Yeah, damn that shit. Even the Union is too embarrassed to say to the world that we were saved by a low-leveled dude. Since you said you met him before, who is he, anyway?"

The man with the hammer smiled.

"I might've forgotten his In-game ID, but I do remember him by his self-made title. THE UNDERLEVELED."