Chapter 1

Summer cicadas cried, and sunlight shone on Xie Meng's face through the window. He couldn't help raising his hands to cover his forehead, and the shirt was already wet on the back.

The bus staggered to the station. Xie Meng squeezed along with the crowd. He frowned and sweated down the cheeks, and walked towards the school entrance under the scorching sun.

On the first day of enrollment for high school freshmen, a festive red banner was drawn at the school entrance. The old-fashioned "I am proud of today's high and tomorrow's proud of me high!", as not a top advanced institution, w high The faculty is not very good, so that the number of new students is a bit pitiful. There are only 6 classes in the unified high school and about 40 people in one class. Even on the important day of the first day of school, the campus doesn't look very lively.

There are only six classes, so there will be no experiments or experiments. Xie Meng found his name and student number under the roster of the first and third classes. When he entered the classroom, he found that many people had arrived.

W Gao didn't have a rising junior high school. Most of them were students who failed the middle school entrance exam or the middle and lower reaches of each junior high school. Several girls even painted light makeup and looked back at Xie Meng with curiosity.

There was no air conditioning in the classroom. Xie Meng's face was covered with sweat, and his shirt was attached to his body. Because of sweating, his white neck glowed with a moist luster.

The back row whispered loudly, and Xie Meng opened the chair as he wiped his sweat. He lowered his head, and the newly cut bangs were dark and bright.

"Hey, classmate." A petite girl walked up to him and said, "What's your name?"

Xie Meng looked up, and he wiped the sweat on his forehead again.

"My name is Tong Xiaomei." The girl held out her hand and tilted her head cutely: "How about you?"

Xie Meng hesitated. He wiped the sweat from his hands on his trouser legs and shook with Xiaomei Meisong: "Xie Meng."

Wu Xiaomei said, "I graduated from q." She pointed to a few people in the back row: "They are all in l, and only Mimi is the same as me." The girl named Mimi was somewhat shy and rushed in her seat. They smiled.

Xie Meng was silent for a while before slowly saying, "I am in s."

"S ??" Xiaomei Mei was surprised. "The best key middle school in the province. I remember that it has a high school directly under it and is also the best in the province?"

Xie Meng's vague "En" sounded, and Xiao Xiaomei seemed to want to ask what looked at him, until several new students came in one after another and had to give up.

"Would you like to sit with us?" Wu Xiaomei enthusiastically invited, "Anyway, the teacher hasn't come yet."

As a result, a big fat man like Maitreya came in right after the speech, and Hong Zhong smiled loudly: "Who said I didn't come, just sit and sit fast."

Wu Xiaomei mumbled and reluctantly returned to the seat. There were a few freshmen left, and Maitreya could not wait to start lining up.

"Little handsome guy," Maitreya greeted, "what are you sitting in? What's your name?"

"Xie Meng." Xie Meng took the schoolbag and came over.

Maitreya gave him a glance: "I remember you. If you have a high score, you can go straight up by one or two points."

Xie Meng shook his head: "It didn't work well."

Maitreya patted his shoulder: "People have stumbled and horses stumbled, keep working hard and don't be discouraged."