Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban

Lisa is a 27 year old cop in South Korea. She's been in service for already seven years and got promoted every year. Imagine how she is dedicated to her job from an auxiliary Police until she made her way up as the country's Senior Superintendent General. She is best in tactics and decision making. She is the mind behind entrapment operations and even the Bureau of Investigations in South Korea and other countries seek for her help in every hard cases they are holding. The Japanese and European government invite her most of the time to give a lecture in criminology schools. She is now one of the candidates for the highest rank in SoKor. And most of the policemen wants her to be the Chief Superintendent General of the country's Police Department. She treats her men fair. That's why she is well-respected and all her commands are being done swiftly. She is well-known in their field of work as General X, they prefer to call her that because most of them believe she is a badass cop but a kind one since she started.

She is a serious type of person. Well, she grew up without her real parents since they abandoned her when she was a kid. Literally, they just left this fine woman on the street when she was a baby and someone with a good heart adopted her and raised her well. They considered her as theirs since the couple are not fortunate to bear their own. Her father is a an Engineer and her mother is a retail store Manager. They really worked hard to raise Lisa and to let her finish school. They taught her good traits especially when dealing with other people. Lisa also knew about the adoption, but she is not searching for her real parents anymore and give all her love to those who adopted her.

Growing up is not an easy road for her. She grew up finding out a lot of things about herself. She is lucky that her parents support her and accept what she has become. At first, she was scared, got depressed and had low self-esteem learning that she is an intersex. Her parents helped her to accept who she is. Not only her parents. The whole nation admired her when she started to support South Korea's LGBT community too. She protects them in all means and support every advocacy this community is raising. No wonder why a lot of people loves her.

Now, she is the most respected General in South Korea. But one good thing about her, she doesn't boast it. Her feet are still on the ground even if she have achieved a lot of praises and awards already. Sometimes people would just misinterpret her seriousness as her being too proud of herself. In fact, she doesn't even care about her title. She cares about her job.

She already built a house for her and for her parents in Gangnam. She let them retire from work already and built their own restaurant business. She also make sure that they get to see the Doctor regularly for general check-ups. Lisa is a good daughter. A good servant of South Korea. A trustworthy friend. A strict but sincere boss to her under.

But she is an underdog with girls.

She's not into dating. Never even had a girlfriend. Her friends Hanbin and Jisoo who are also cops who would always set her up on dates but she choose not to show up.

But Lisa knows the real reason why she is not yet into it. She haven't found the one yet. Even if she is known for being a hard and serious type of person, this woman believes in fate and destiny. She believes in love at first sight. She is actually shy when it comes to girls especially if she is her type.

Her parents would always tease her that they already want grandchildren from her. But she just respond to them with a smile.

Also, one thing that hinders her to have a relationship is the safety of the woman she is going to spend the rest of her life with. Knowing she is always successful in operations, for sure, she received a lot of death threats already.

And yes, if ever she finds the one, she wants her to be her wife.