Up, Up Here We Go

JENNIE

Lisa and I are reaching our second year together as a couple and I wonder why she's not asking me to marry her anymore.

I also noticed she's always present on the Presidential daughter's events. I must be lucky that she always updates me of her whereabouts and assures me that even if they're together, it's just part of her job and she can say no to the President.

Do i still get jealous? Hell, yes. A lot! But every encounter she has with this Somi, she makes up to me. She makes me feel that i have nothing to worry about.

But I really wonder why she's not insisting me to marry her anymore. Sometimes I check myself in the mirror if i lost or gained weight or if there's something wrong with my features.
I actually make time for myself lately to workout. Sometimes Lisa would scold me for not eating dinner anymore. She noticed that i have been conscious with my looks. She confronted me about it and told me i should never get insecure of other woman because even if my body grows double or triple, I am still the love of her life. She still courts me everyday like we're teenagers. But why am I so eager for her attention???

Deep breathing, Jennie.

I should've said yes the last time she asked me to marry her. I admit, i already want a baby. We're turning 29 in a few and there's this sudden longing in me to have children with her.
What a turn of events right?

I was looking in our photos together on my phone when Lisa called me that I should be ready in a few minutes as she's already on her way home from a meeting with some government agency directors.
She said she's bringing me somewhere else and we need to travel for like two hours to reach our destination.

When she came home. I was surprised when she dragged me in bed. She said she passed by the record store where we first met and she remembered how sexy I was and my butt and perfect boobs kept knocking her mind on her way home. She took my all my clothes off and fuck me. That was a quickie but it was soooo sooo good. When we entered the car, i didn't let her start to drive yet when I suddenly unbuckled her belt. She immediately pulled down her shorts and boxers and I removed my panty. Luckily, I wore a dress. I sat on her lap, put her thing inside me and I thrusted. God. We live together and almost fuck everyday but why do we still miss each other this much. She couldn't stop telling me how sexy I am and how I make her horny most of the time while I am swaying my body and moving up and down. Lisa really loves when i'm riding her because she can grip my body so tight. Yes, she feels I am her territory whenever she hugs me tight while having sex. Actually, I want to be honest with you guys, before she left the house this morning, I was the first one to get up from bed. After I prepared her breakfast, I gave her a blow to wake her up, but we were interrupted by a call that she is already needed in the meeting. Yeah, blue balls. ✌🏻

It took only five mins for us to cum together inside the car, another quickie but I swear, i was so wet. So wet that Lisa actually asked for another round at the backseat and so we did.

That was tiring, fast, wild, but full of love.

I have been asking her where we're going but she keeps answering it's a surprise and I should be patient.

We arrived like 5pm in the afternoon already in a big field with a stage. And......

"Oh my god, baby!!!! Is this Wanderland??? What day is today? Today is the Wanderland Music & Arts Festival and they combined the event with the hot air ballon festival as well?" I asked her while we're running in the field towards the stage, intertwining our fingers. The place is not too crowded since this is an expensive music fest and you really have to travel this far to watch it. And the artists usually came from the independent scene and they're really great!!!