Happy Birthday, Lisa

JENNIE

I immediately went to our bedroom and took out another luggage bag. I left my luggage in my office earlier as I didn't have my car with me.

I took all my clothes from our cabinet and zipped the luggage when I'm done.

I feel blank and black. My knees are weak. I tried to stand up and took my bag from the couch and I sat on the side of the bed.

Then she came in. Walked slowly towards me. Her eyes are still watery. I don't know why I can't feel something anymore. I feel numb. I want to cry but maybe I am forcing myself not to.

Lisa kneeled in between my legs and started to sob.

When I heard her sob, a tear fell from my eye but I wiped it immediately.

Then my heart was like being hammered. Hammered so bad.

I lifted her chin up.

"Look at me." I told her. My voice is too weak. I don't have strength anymore. I didn't freak out when I caught them but I don't know why I don't have the strength now.

She looked at me straight in the eyes. She held my hand. I didn't remove it.

I took a deep breath.

"Tell me what happened. How and when it started." I asked from her calmly.

She is not speaking.

"Tell me, Lisa. I have the right to know." I said.

"I—I was calling you that night but you were so tired and----I didn't bother to disturb you anymore. I was---was about to tell you that she –she came to my room in Paju, seduced me. Sat on my lap and grinded on---" She explains and my chest is starting to become heavy again.

"I want every detail." I said.

"I stopped her. I lifted her up and dragged her out of my room. Then she sent me a video----she recorded what she did to me—what we did. She told me she's going to send it to you. I called you to let you know but---yeah I didn't bother anymore because I want you to rest."

"Is that all?" I asked. Shit. I hope that's all that happened.

But fck. She shook her head.

"When we went to the club, I was surprised she's also there. I felt sleepy already and I wanted to avoid her so I told them I am going home."

"When I was at the parking lot, I was checking my phone if I got a message or call from you, love. Then I noticed she's also entering her car. I didn't mind her at first since I am typing a text for you that I am going home already. Then I noticed she lifted the hook of her car and felt that something's wrong so I asked her. Checked her car and it really won't work. So I offered to bring her home because I am just concerned. Then there I ---she invited me to have coffee at her unit and I accepted it. I swear I didn't have intentions to---" She paused to catch her breath.

"Continue." I said.

"So we had coffee and she kissed me. I swear I didn't kiss back. Then I walked out going to the door but she followed me and pushed me to the wall and began kissing me again. She undressed herself. I moved to the side and was about to go out but she called me again and she said something about you ----us that made me so angry so I went back and almost hurt her. Then she kissed me again and I got so mad I----."

"You what?" I asked her again when she paused because she's running out of breathe.

Still she is not speaking.