Coast To Coast To Coast

JENNIE

I was the one who woke up first so I decided to order breakfast from the hotel. When it arrived, I prepared them on the veranda so Lisa and I can have it with a stunning view of Malibu beach on sunrise.

I sat on the bed and stared on my ex-wife's pretty face. I felt my heart's pounding like how it was the first time I saw her at the vinyl store. Excited. Passionate. Happy. Fulfilled. In love.

I kissed her in the forehead but still she's not opening her eyes. Then I kissed her cheeks, not responding still. Kissed the tip of her nose and I noticed she's controlling her smile.

Okay. I know you a lot, Lisa.

"Hmmmm. Okay. I'm giving it to you." I said as i kissed her on the lips gently and heartfelt.

She opened her eyes and pulled my back closer to her until our face are only half an inch apart with each other.

"Good morning, my love." She greeted me as she stares to my eyes and every part of my face while caressing my back ang my arm.

She kissed me too. Locked my lower lip sensually with her plump lips. I feel secured. I always feel safe whenever i am with her. Her kiss made me forget what she did in the past. And here I realize, I am fully healed and I love her even more. I am just so happy the she is alive and she's right here in front me now.

"I love you, Jennie. I never stopped loving you." She said after she lifted her body to sit and leaned her back to the headboard. She caressed my thigh and it sent shivers up to my..

"I love you too, Lisa." I told her while looking straight toger eyes.

"But before we get into something steamy again, let's have breakfast first. What's with your day today?" I asked her while pulling her up from bed and we made our way to the veranda. The sunrise is just so perfect as it blooms out from the sea horizon.

"Lovely." She said as she looks stunned to the view while holding my hand. I miss this---the holding hands, cuddles, kisses and hugs. I miss us.

She sat on her chair and suddenly pulled me to sit on her lap. I rested my head on the crook of her neck while she's embracing me with her sexy arms and intertwined our fingers.

"It's as beautiful as you." She said, I smiled.

"Too sad that I cannot have you anymore." She added and my heart was crushed by her sad voice.

I stood up and put some food on her plate and handed her a cup of coffee. I also sat on my chair so we can start eating our breakfast.

"I am leading a seminar later. I am wondering if we can still see each other this evening?" She asked.

I looked down and I don't know what to say. I actually do not know if we will be able to see each other still. For sure Arthur has been looking for me and he might be so mad by now. I am afraid. Deep inside i am afraid what might happen when I go back to our room in a while.

"I--i will try. I don't know what's going to happen with my day." I sounded hesitant. But I really want to be with Lisa.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Jennie? You know you can tell me anything. I know something's bothering you." She asked. Yeah, my ex-wife is really best on reading my mind and actions. Well, even at her job, we all know that.

"Hmm. Nothing. Eat your food now. You don't want to be late. I'll give you my number. But promise me not to call. Just leave me a message. Okay?" I told her.