Here She Is

LISA

I am meeting this Han So Hee in a while. We're already on the conference room and she hasn't arrived yet. The Secretary is nervous because I am losing my patience already.

"Does she know we've been waiting for about an hour already?" I asked the Secretary of Bureau of Investigation.

"Ye-yes, Ch—Chief." He stuttered.

"Did you tell her how important my time is? Did you all know that I was not able to bring my wife to work this morning because I had to rush for this meeting?" I told everyone in serious tone and you they're all looking down.

After a while. We heard a rushing sound of high heels outside the meeting room and the door suddenly opened.

I think this is her. I looked at her from head to foot because I am so mad that I was supposed to bring Jennie to her office but because of this shit. I was not able to spend more time with my wife.

Good-looking.

Floral dress.

High heels.

Flawless Skin.

Average height for a woman.

Expressive eyes.

"Good morning, General X." She said as she approached me to have a handshake but I just told her to sit down.

"My number one rule is no one should get late. Number two, when we're at work, make sure you all wear your uniform. So tell me you were not informed Ms. Han. I believe you already worked as a Junior Investigator before. I also believe you didn't come to a wrong place. Or should I say you thought you're coming on a movie shoot? To tell you, we're shooting bloods here." I told her seriously and she looks nervous.

I let her lead the table and she explained her leads all about this big drug den near the DMZ. Fuck, the Demilitarized Zone. Actually, she is impressive. I really appreciate her efforts making a pre-plan on resolving this problem. But yeah, I still have to revise a few and take control.

"I just wish, this has nothing to do with the North." I told everyone when her report has ended and I am massaging my nape.

"There is a possibility, General. But I have to double check it first. I will bring you the report once it's finalized already." Ms. Han said and I nodded.

"Meeting adjourned. Don't ever call me once I leave this place not unless it's an emergency. I am taking my wife to lunch. I don't want my time with her to be interrupted."

I commanded everyone.

"Yes, General." They all responded and gestured a salute.

"I'm leaving." And I left the meeting room but this So Hee kept looking at me. I noticed her on my peripheral vision.

You better do your job well, lady. This is not a joke you're entering.

I left the place and rushed to my car to see my wife.

When I arrived at her office, I was surprised to see Jisoo and Rosé at the couch. They brought lunch for all of us.

"I missed you!" I just stared at our friends and went straight to Jennie and hugged her, gripped her butt and pulled her towards me and gave her the most sensual kiss she could ever get at noon time. I don't care if our friends are around. I am in love.

"Oooooh. Chief, I have been told you've been hard on the new BI Director this morning. Jennie, I think she really needs your kisses now." Jisoo said. Maybe she learnt what happened earlier.