What's On Top?

JENNIE

"I am the happiest calling her my fiancé already."

"I am getting married with Jennie."

"Jennie is going to be my wife soon."

"We're tying the knot."

"I am marrying the most beautiful and the sexiest woman alive."

"Finally, she said yes."

"I can't wait to see her walking down the aisle."

"The first time I saw her, my heart was shot again. I mean i was literally shot on the chest once with a caliber, but Jennie's appeal was much stronger than any bullet. When I saw her at the record store, I first pretended I didn't hear her. But when she stood in front of me and my eyes met hers, I took off my cap and sunglasses. If we're only in a private place that time, I would took my clothes off because you know, she's too beautiful and sexy. And there's this feeling inside me, you know....when you really meet the person for you, your body becomes soft, because the earth is like smashing you with this strong vibration called love that makes your heart thump."

I am watching her interview from an evening tv show where she was invited. I am surprised she accepted it. I actually pushed her to do it so she can have fun sometimes. This show has different influential guests every night. I already did an interview with them when I was 23.

I am laughing so hard because Lisa keeps talking about me. About us. About how she's so in love with Jennie Kim.
Good lord, what did this woman kept on eating lately?
Of course, you, Jennie.

People who knows her would really get surprised seeing her in this state right now. The serious Lisa keeps on smiling on the camera.

She is so proud that I finally said yes.

Who wouldn't marry this woman? I mean, she never failed to make me happy-----in sex, in our relationship and life in general.

The show is about to end and the fast talk is about to start. This is exciting. I might discover something sexy from my fiancé.

"So here we are, General. The most awaited part of the viewers. Are you ready?" The host asked her.

"Just make sure my answers won't make my fiancé decide that I'll sleep on the couch later." Lisa said and the studio audience and the host himself laughed at her.

Host: General, you just have to answer one okay? Here....

H: Lights on or lights off?

Lisa: What??? Do i really have to answer that? Wait, are you referring what do I prefer when making love with Jennie?

Oh my god Lisa. Just answer it randomly!!!! Hahaha. My fiancé is really the Chief. Jesus.

Host: Hmmmm. Whatever you want to point out, Chief.

The host is laughing so hard.

Lisa: Lights off, but can I still turn the lamp on, right? Can't resist her. You know.

God, Lisa. Go home now. I will spank you for being a bit detailed! Stop it!!!

Host: Vinyl or Spotify