I Think I'm Dead

LISA

We all settled in Paju already. I am in my room in the hotel and some of my men are already setting up the screens connected to all CCTV cameras in the place. The management gave me the penthouse for our stay.

This So Hee really impressed me and she made the management agree with this set up for a while. We met with the owner earlier. He was afraid of what's going to happen but I assured him that we will never make a scene inside his hotel and make sure everyone is safe here especially his guests.

I appointed some men to be housed near the warehouse and some will be staying at the DMZ South Korea point to be prepared if tossing of drugs across the bridge happens. Of course, I couldn't choose for better ones so I made Hanbin and Jisoo lead the team there.

The night came and we all met in a secluded forest just thirty minutes away from the hotel. I had to gather everyone for the major game plan. We waited for Jisoo and Hanbin and their team to arrive as the DMZ is an hour away from this place. Some of my men put up a bonfire and they cooked our dinner. I also invited the Highest Military officer and he joined us with some of his men too. They will be joining us in the mission. When Jisoo and Hanbin arrived, I started to gather them up while we're all eating our dinner.

"Good evening. This is it. I want everyone to listen carefully." I greeted them and flashed the picture of our target in my laptop.

"Sancho 'The Loom' Guzman. The target. He is notorious. He is dangerous. And once you see him, you will never expect that he looks like a descent man. But take note of this." I lifted two fingers and pointed at my right temple like a gun. "He has a star of David tattoo here." Everyone listens eagerly. "The other one, which is a golden dragon on her left arm. Listen, arrest him. If anyone of you caught him, arrest him. I will be the one to kill him if he tries to shoot me. I know he will shoot me. If ever you'll all see us on fire, just shoot him on the foot. You all understand? If the scenario becomes worse and uncontrollable between the two of us, shoot him. But this one, you're going to just do this if it happens that we capture him at the warehouse.

Okay. Tomorrow, he is not yet going to start with his plan yet. Wait for my signal when. Tomorrow, I will be assigning people from Director Han So Hee's team to negotiate with them. Drug deal. You know what I mean. Another two men from my side will be buying small grams at the market in Paju in disguise. We will be checking the quality. For record purposes. If ever we succeed on this mission, no one should plan something dirty about the drugs, do you all understand?" They all responded. "You're here because I individually chose you since you have proven yourselves already. I respect all of you here and I have high honor to you and your families." I was interrupted by a call. My wife.

"Excuse me for a while. My wife is calling. I need to take this or else, my Chief would punish me so bad." I told everyone and I noticed they all giggled. Jisoo shouted at me how whipped I am.

"Baby, how are you? I miss you already." Jennie's hot voice on the line.

"Babe, I am good. We're here already. Having our major plan discussion. You? Are you in Egypt already?" I asked.

"Yes, I just arrived in my hotel. How's everything going?" She asked.

"Fine. But honestly, I am a bit nervous, babe. This is really going to be a dangerous one, but don't worry okay? As I have promised you, I am coming home alive." I told her and she's already worried. I noticed in her voice she is tired.

"Okay. You take care. I trust you on your missions, I know you can do it. Just call me anytime you want and if you're free okay?" She said and the signal is not cooperating suddenly.