Friends Who

LISA

"What the fuck?! Seriously? I mean, yeah you're still both married. But. I don't know. I don't want to think about it anymore. You two are confusing us." Jisoo said when I told her about what's happening to Jennie and I.

"Lis, I am mad at you for cheating on Jennie. But you also deserve to know what's the real deal. Ask her. You know, it's either get back together or go for the divorce." Hanbin told me while he's typing something on his laptop inside my office.

"I don't know. I don't want to force her to get back to me. Especially now that she's already on her 9th month. In a few weeks, our little Liam will be out and we're both too excited to see our baby." I told them while this smile on my face lightens my office.

Yes, i am back to work for 3 months already. I am making sure to do my job better. It was a shame that the highest ranking official got suspended because her heart was broken. The President actually talked to me and told me the truth. They made it up so I just could rest for a while since he knows what's happening to my relationship at that moment. He knew I would still force myself to go to work on that state so he told his secretary to make a fake suspension letter when it was really a personal leave. For me to rest, to breathe and to avoid messing up during missions.

Jennie and I, yeah, we still do it. We actually don't know why we're having sex all the time since that night. All i know is, i don't consider it just sex. I make love with her. God. She still make me cum in heaven. Aaaaaah!

Should I ask her to come back to me as my wife? Is she ready? Will she accept me as her wife again? Or should I wait when Liam comes out first so I wouldn't stress her Mommy while she's still pregnant?

But the question is, does Jennie still love me?

JENNIE

I already told this Chanyeol to stop asking me to date him since i am already having a baby. But he doesn't stop. I don't know I really...I really don't feel like getting in something romantic lately. Even with Lisa. I just don't like it whenever she's being too sweet to me.

But most of the time I am looking for her and I wnated her to be by my side.

Ughhhh hormones.

Sex. She's still the Lisa I worship when we're in bed. The way she make me feel beautiful, it's priceless.
But.
The getting back together thing, I am not sure. She's not even asking me anymore.
I mean, since that night she told me she's letting me go, she really never asked me to get back to her from that day on.

Yeah. Maybe she's helping herself to move on.
I can't always make her feel loved so maybe she needs someone to give that to her already.

She texted me earlier that she's coming by and will bring food for dinner. So as I wait for her, I switched on the TV and what a surprise when it instantly showed Lisa's interview last day for Asia Tonight. She mentioned this to me but I was not able to watch it live.

She is really a good public speaker and she is not aware of that.
She answered few questions about her job and answered some personal ones too.
And the last, i don't think she expected for this one.

Host: So, General. We'd really want to know the truth about your marriage with the most beautiful, well-known and high class fashion designer, Jennie Kim.

Lisa suddenly became pale. Shit. I should have joined her at the set so I could have screened the questions for her.

Host: Chief, is it true that you and Jennie are on the process of divorce?