Almost There

LISA

A month to go and I am going to marry her.
My excitement literally can't make me sleep at night. Like every night, I would ask Jennie about the details of our wedding. Sometimes she would just tire me by having a lot of sex to shut me up to sleep so my adrenaline would slow down.

Who wouldn't be excited marrying Jennie Kim? If you think it's not thrilling, then get outta here! Haha

At first we wanted just a simple wedding. But looking on our long list of guests from politics, fashion, government and entertainment, that's way too impossible.

So yeah, it is going to be a grand wedding but we balanced it. We still decided on having a minimalist theme. Just gray, black, white and wooden colors on the scene and we're happy. If you would ask if where we would really like to be married, we have the same answer----------inside the planetarium where we had a our date years ago. Seriously.

But that place is too small for the number of our visitors. So we chose this beautiful place in Jeju. We actually wanted outdoor at first, but knowing who we are and what we do in the society, i think it's not a good idea having it outside. I am still thinking of our safety.

So we decided on The Shore Jeju's white chapel.
When Jennie first saw it, she really liked it. She said she can imagine herself walking there inside towards me.

We also want our guests to enjoy the place as it is situated on a verdant seaside cliff in Jungmun beach. The scenery is indeed breathtaking just like my fiancé. We're actually all set for the wedding.

Jennie's dress, of course, she designed it herself with a touch of Chanel. They're collaborating again ang Chanel offered to execute it for her. My coat and inner are also designed by my fiancé but it will be furnished by BVLGARI.

I'm really not into this luxurious stuff. The only expensive things I bought for myself are my cars, house, properties for my parent's business, my commercial lot and building, my newly bought lot for Jennie and I's business that we will start on constructing after the wedding, designer bags and shoes for Jennie and I guess that's all. The most expensive watch i bought for myself only costs $300. Hahaha
Jennie was the one who gave me my Rolex Daytona, Cosmograph and 626 Unicorn.

I think my wife is richer than me. Hahaha
Ooops! My fiance, I mean.

I only earn $42,000 a month as the Chief Superintendent General. Maybe it would triple up If i accepted under the table offers. But no. Over my dead body. But not to brag, I have saved up already for my soon to be family's future. Even if Jennie and I would decide on having seven kids, they're financially secured til they grow old. I am just good with money. I invest. Invest. And invest. I am not a spender. I just spend for my fiancé and for our wedding. I have secured my parents' bank accounts a long time ago.

Speaking of money and investments, Jennie was invited to cut the ribbon for a newly opened branch of Gucci in Gangnam. Jennie is a secret co-owner. She doesn't want to brag about it.
How about me? Well, I just own the lot where the store is situated. That lot was my investment when I was 23. Later on I decided to have a commercial building on it with artsy design but classy as well. Thank god it prospered and I paid the bank loan in just six months. The reason why I also do business even is that, I don't want to be forever in the police. I will soon have a family of my own. As much as I want to serve my country, I love my family more. I am just thinking of spending more time with my kids especially when they're teenagers already. I also think of their safety.

Back to that Gucci event, Jennie chose my outfit from head to toe. I always wonder how can my fiancé think of some mix and match in just a snap!