No Pressure, Lisa

JENNIE

The moment Lisa asked me to join her on the pinning ceremony, I really got nervous. That's a national event we're talking about here. But I am so proud of her. She really deserves it. So who am I to decline?

I admit, I am really trembling whenever she tells me she's joining dangerous operations. Like, we don't guarantee if she will still be alive or you know. But she is really dedicated to her job even if she doesn't have to be on those operations. God knows I never stopped praying and even calling all the saints already for her safety.

If you're going to ask me if I want to spend the rest of my life with Lisa? Hell, yes! She is a responsible person. She takes care of me too.  She makes sure I am always safe. I want her! She gives me the pleasure that I know no other people can ever offer. You know what I mean. Okay, she is not only the chief in her job but as well as in bed, but just with me. I always make sure that she craves for me. Well, I shouldn't be contented of myself. I swear, every time we're in public, other woman drools over her. Like they're willing to open their legs to Lisa anytime. But funny Lisa, she is not aware of it. She doesn't even believe she's attractive and good-looking. She said maybe because she doesn't check out other girls because I am the only one who's running on her mind all the time. Sweet. I actually tease her sometimes that I don't believe her. But man, she is so serious. Well, Lisa is really a serious and shy type of person. But she surprises me sometimes. She's even willing to do some crazy things with me. Would you believe that I made the General come with me in an amusement park and try all the rides? I even made her join me to my adventures like trekking, scuba diving and skydiving. I even made her buy my sanitary pads in the grocery when I was at the office and I had no one to ask. Well, this is Jennie Kim and I can bend whoever I want. Swoosh!

Seriously, I am already in love with her. Lisa is a sincere person. She speaks nothing but just the truth and what she feels. That's why I don't pressure her to be with me to the next level. I mean, she is not mine yet, but we are together everyday. I am not that type who pressures people just to give me what I want. If she wants to, she'll make a way right? But yeah, I will just wait for her. I am actually okay with what we have right now. We're happy, we're excited to see each other everyday. We make love, we kiss, we make out, we hug and the most important...we respect each other.

Ok. I know you want me guys to be honest. So, here. Yes, how I wish she would propose already and ask me to be her girlfriend. How I wish. I know I don't have to be insecure because I am Jennie Kim, but I swear, I want to pull those eyes whenever she's being eaten through the sight of these women who stares at her most of the time. We can't deny she's so fucking hot because she really is. God. But as what I have said, we're on the process. We don't have to rush things just to secure this relationship we have. What's important is, we have each other every time. She still runs to only me whenever she has her needs sexually. You know. And I am still the only woman she checks out from head to toe. I am still the only woman who she craves for. I am the only woman she looks for every morning and says good night to when the day ends.

I just finished my meeting with BVLGARI people. Aside from the fashion show collaboration with them. They want to have endorsers to shoot a week after the show. They have chosen prominent people from Sports, TV, Social Media, Music, Dance, Politics and Profession. They have chosen already for the six sectors, but I was surprised when they said they want General Manoban for the Profession part. They said they already contacted her but to no avail. Of course, she won't, it's not even her thing endorsing and posing for a product. But the creative head of the brand sought for my help to convince Lisa. We haven't talked about it yet as I only knew about this just like a few minutes ago. But yes, I will try tonight coz why not right? She is hot. She is indeed effective because she is admired by a lot of people of all ages especially the younger generation. And she got this charisma, man!

We are now having dinner at my house. I am so happy listening to her about the promotion.

"I am so proud of you. God. Imagine, you are the highest ranking official now, Lisa! It's not hard to believe it because you are the only one who deserves the position. But I am still amazed." I told her while drinking my wine.

"Me too. I couldn't believe. I wonder how many bullets my body has yet to receive soon?" She said and I slapped her shoulder and I looked at her sharply. She just chuckled and pulled me to sit on her lap.

"Lis, BVLGARI has been contacting you. Did you get their email?" I asked her.

"Hmmmm. Yup. Read it, but Jen, I am not really into that thing. You know. I'm a stiff person and even if I'm not, I am not really into that. I am shy. God." She said and drank more wine.

"But they only eye you to that endorsement. It's a big brand, Lis. They surely believe that you're effective." I tried to encourage her.

"Look, all I know is to hold a gun, arrest people, command my men, create strategies and follow the law. But with that, Jennie, I might mess it up." She said worriedly.

"I understand. I am actually excited to see you on magazines and billboards. You know, it's going to be a big bang! Like people don't expect you to do it and one day, they'll just see you doing it and for sure, they will be surprised and happy." I expressed what I feel.

"You really want me  to do it?" She asked and kissed me.

"Yes. But of course, I will respect whatever you decide on." I told her while caressing her face.

"In one condition." She said as she drinks her wine. I looked at her straight in the eyes.

"Make love to me tonight." She said sexily. But I slapped her arm so hard.

"What? What am I?" I  said and stood up.

"I am kidding, Jen. Of course, I know you will still make love to me even if I don't accept their offer." She said and followed me to the kitchen.

"Ugh. Too confident!" I said and sighed. But I chuckled.

I am washing the plates when she snaked her arm to my waist and hugged me from behind.

"I will do it." She whispered.

"You know you don't have to." I told her while she's kissing my neck.

"I want it. Just like how I want you so bad right fucking now." She whispered and her hot breath sends shiver to my skin.

She pulled me closer to her and removed my panty down. God. It's so easy for her because I am just wearing a big loose long Tshirt. She unbuckled her belt and pushed her pants and boxers down. God, she'll be fucking me from behind in her uniform which I find it so hot.

She took my hand and make it hold her nape. She slid her fingers on my clit and rubbed it gently while her cock rubs the line in between my butt. Later on, she entered me smoothly when I became so wet.

I think the kitchen is the only part where haven't done it yet in my house, so here we go.

Four months of being together and I can say, we always do better. It becomes hotter and hotter every time we have sex.  God. I am so addicted to this. She made me so addicted to her. I don't think I will be able to resist her anymore.

The pleasure Lisa gives me is how I wanted it to be. But most of the time, she gives me more. Seriously she makes me reach my orgasm not just once, twice, thrice but more than that in every lovemaking. She makes me cum so good that I wanted more. More of her. More of this. I don't care when and where, all I want is her inside me. Jesus. Forgive me, but the General is so fucking sexy!