Lights Will Guide You Home

JENNIE

It's Saturday and today is the day we're watching Coldplay's concert in Dongdaemun.
I love weekends and I always look forward to it because Lisa would go to me in her casual clothes.

And here she is at my door in her black vneck shirt, ripped jeans and leather boots.

"Do you know I am starting to get attracted to you in those casual or something rugged clothes? You look so hot by the way." I told her and she blushed. Then I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water first for her.

"So, should I resign from my work now so I can wear these?" She joked and I chuckled.

"Hmmmm. Nope. No need. Because I remember again that I am still looking forward to see you without clothes on." The water she's drinking spilled from her mouth so I took a tissue and wiped her face and shirt.

"Hahahah! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I was just kidding." I said while laughing.

"Your jokes are a bit green sometimes. Stop it or you'll see us in bed than watching Coldplay." I laughed to what she said and I grabbed her hand so we can go now.

It's so funny that we've been talking with hots lately but both of us are still virgin at the age of 27. Hahahaha

We are now at Coldplay's concert. Aaaaah! This band really brings you all the emotions. I mean, their songs speak in behalf of every person's emotion.

I am so happy that Lisa and I have this common ground------music. Maybe we should find a bar at Itaewon where indie musicians play too so we can discover local artists and listen to their songs. I think that's going to be a cool date.

When Coldplay started to sing "Fix You". Lisa walked backwards and positioned herself behind me. Her chest close to my back.

Then she whispered. "Can I hug you, Jen?".
I nodded and bit my lip when she snaked her arms on my waist and rested her chin on my shoulder.
She then grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"Jennie, I have something to tell you." She said. But she sang "stuck in reverse" line before she continued.

"I am an intersex. I have a---"
She said and my back could feel her heartbeat.

I already knew it. It's not new to me already.

"I know." I replied and she looked at me surprised.

"You know?" She asked.

"Yeah. Here, I have a confession too." I said and she's still looking at me.

"I have been having a crush on you even before we met at the record store. I got mezmerized when I watched your interviews. Every time you speak, your intelligence comes out. And it makes you hot. "
She was surprised. I chuckled.

"I also learned that you have been a supporter of our LGBT community here and I really admire you for that and please don't stop protecting them." She smiled and nodded.
"And because of curiousity, I searched for you and there I found out you're an intersex. I even confirmed it with Rosé when she's officially with Jisoo. At first, Jisoo didn't answer because she's afraid to tell us, but that friend of yours is so easy to bribe with just a bucket of chicken. So yeah."
Lisa laughed.

"So, is it okay with you?" She asked me and a bit nervous.

"Yes. Of course. Why?" I asked.

"The reason why I don't date because I'm afraid women would freak out when they find out. I am surprised you're ok with it." She said.

"There's nothing wrong with it. It's a special gift. It doesn't define what kind of person you are.
Look, you've done so many good things for our country that led you to who and where you are right now, Lisa. Being an intersex didn't hinder you to do your job well, right? It actually makes you more even hotter on my point of view." I said and I winked at her. I am happy to see her smile. She hugged me tighter and we continued to focus on the band.

The concert ended at 12mn. Both of us are still not sleepy. She invited mo to her house and asked me if I want to watch a movie with her on Netflix. I nodded since I don't want to go home yet. It's Sunday and I don't have to worry about work.

When we arrived, she immediately ran to the living room to turn on her television but she couldn't find the remote.

"If it's okay with you, maybe we can watch in my room?" She asked shyly.

"Yeah. No worries. By the way, are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded. I asked if i can look for something to cook in the kitchen and she said she is so lucky to have me because she gets to eat legit home cooked meals.

She already setup the TV in her room. She went down and asked me if I want a drink and we agreed to have wine. I was done with cooking and we immediately went upstairs with our food and wine.

We randomly picked a movie and we ended up watching a romantic film. We settled in the couch inside her room.

Once we're done eating. She opened the wine and poured to our glasses.

She took my shoes and socks off so I can relax.

While we're watching. She extended her arm on my back and gripped my hip so i can move closer to her. I love this feeling every time she touches me.

I positioned my head on her chest and my hand to her waist. I can hear her heartbeat.

We're in the middle of the movie and the scene is so unexpected. We actually both froze seeing a hot love scene in front of us now.
I felt her skin on mine having goosebumps. Her skin is also releasing some heat. I moved my body up and leaned to the couch but I still intertwined my fingers to hers. I noticed she is sweating and sometimes pushing her crotch forward. She feel uneasy. I accidentally looked at her pants and the bulge is....

She noticed that I noticed so she took the small pillow beside her and covered her crotch.

"I---I am so---rry." She said.

"Hey, it's normal. It's okay." I told her and she nodded.

We finished the movie and Lisa asked me if she will already bring me home. I said I'll just take a cab but she insited to bring me home.

While reaching for my socks, I don't know what made me ask this question to her.

"Lisa?" I said.

I was surprised when she didn't answer and just kissed my lips.

She was surprised of what she did too.

"Sorry. I am sorry Jen. I just can't resist you anymore." She said shyly

"That's what actually I wanted to ask a while ago. If you're having a though of kissing me?" I said.

"Yeah. Actually just... from that moment I saw you at the record store, I really wanted to kiss you right away." She confessed.

"How about, touching my whole body? How about having sex with me. Have you thought of it?" I bravely asked. Because yes, I always notice her looking at body parts like she wants to savor them. Especially my boobs.

She nodded.