Farewell, Marshal

JENNIE

Did I push the divorce through? Of course, not. Irene and I shred it in her office a month ago.
That emotional night made me realize one thing.
I am still in love with my wife. I need and have to trust her. I don't know why I got blinded and didn't see all her efforts just to win me back.

A month after, she again succeded. She caught Chanyeol smoothly. God. Didn't know this man is a smuggler and even a women trafficking lord. Jesus. Why didn't I discover that when we're going out?

From that night Lisa gave me the divorce papers with her signature, i haven't had the chance to see nor talk to her again. She's been busy because it's her last month being the Chief Superintendent General in the Police.
The President appointed her to be South Korea's Chief Marshal General in Military Airforce. What the F! She is still the highest ranking Military in Air Force. But Jisoo told me Lisa has already been training for a year  in Gangnam as she already prepared for this and The President doesn't want her to lose all her efforts and to be in scandal because of our separation. I really couldn't accept why she'll be assigned at the barrier. But Jisoo and Hanbin explained to me that Lisa is the one the Military needs at the moment. Her genius mind, her tactics and strategies. And the fact that North Koreans love her is really a plus. I wonder sometimes, maybe Lisa's real parents are from North Korea? Or maybe, someday the North Korean President would appoint her to be their General. Well, just playful thoughts.
But let me tell you a secret, Lisa was actually granted a private access in North Korea because of the protection she catered more than a year ago.

Back to our situation, I am actually texting her a lot. But I haven't got a reply since then.
Irene told me that Lisa's back to being her serious self at work. Serious means she's back to not smiling and just being with her default blank face like before.
Irene told me how Lisa helped her relationship with Seulgi work again. Seulgi is now scared because she knows Lisa won't have second thoughts of shooting her of she cheated on Irene again. Lisa was serious when they made a deal as Irene told me.

So here I am, after not seeing her for a month, it's time to meet her again. I can't stop myself anymore. I am missing her. I am in love with her. By this time, it's me who is going to fight for this relationship.

I still have the keys so yeah.
I got out of my car and entered the gate. I don't have the access anymore on my watch to automatically open the gate since my old iWatch was missing. So i left my car outside and just walked going in. I found her cleaning her Bugatti and shit she is so hot in her black loose Ramones tank top and dark gray joggers that obviously brings out the shape of her yummy bumbum butt.
But i am more focused on her neck and sexy arms. Why do i feel hot already? God. How did I slip the chance looking at her this way when she was winning me back???

She noticed I am approaching so she dropped the hose and turned off the faucet at the garage

"Where's your car?" She asked in her serious self.

"Outside. I--i lost my iWatch and I couldn't access the gate." I said as i looked down.

"Give me your keys." She said and I handed her my keys.

"Go inside. We're not sure someone might just run towards the house while i open the gate. Wait for me there so i can make sure you're safe." Her protectiveness. It's not new to me already. Lisa has been cautious of her actions lately especially that she is stepping up as the Chief Marshal General in the Military Air Force.

I nodded and I noticed she took her gun from the car. I walked inside the house and still looking at her in the glass window.

Then there she remotely opened the gate and comes in driving my car to park.