Thanks, Conal Fowkes!

JENNIE

The day of the fashion show of my collaboration with BVLGARI has come. I can't deny that this is one of my biggest achievements. Imagine the BVLGARI x JK line I am designing. This is a dream come true for me. I have worked so hard for my passion and this is it!

Lisa is so dashing with the black suit and white polo that I personally designed for her. She keeps on telling me that she's not into fashion but she really loves my creation. She said she feels naked and free because of the comfortability and sexiness my creations give.

But what she keeps saying about while we're on our way to the event is how beautiful I am and I am the prettiest tonight. She also praised my golden BVLGARI thin strap dress that flows freely to my body. This is one of my designed creation for the collaboration with the brand. Lisa can't take her hands off my waist from the house and the moment we arrived at the event. She even whispered to me that my dress goes well with my sexy butt.

"Lis, are you okay?" I asked her because she is perspiring on the photo booth.

"Yes, I am just a bit shy and why do men here can't take their eyes off you? Good thing I brought my gun with me." She said. I am surprised. I touched her side and yes, she really is with a fucking tiny gun with her. Hmmm. I am not referring to her thing because that one's huge. I mean, literally a gun! The security was so tight outside, but yeah, she is the Chief, so no one can check her.

"Babe!!!! Why did you bring one? And excuse me? I have been controlling my temper to those girls who want to eat you raw now, but I just brought my sexy self with me and flipped my hair at them" I said as we walked towards our seat. Lisa chuckled.

"I'm a Police, Jennie. This is a prestigious event. But I am not at peace knowing that there are terrorists that entered our country this morning. We already arrested the two and Hanbin was so good cutting those bombs before they explode in the mall. But there's one terrorist left. Jennie, I am the Chief now and people know that you are with me and this is your event. You get what I mean? I will protect you at all cost." She explained and I understood immediately. Lisa kissed my cheek. God. She just kissed me in public for the first time. But it actually calmed me.

The show has started and Lisa never stopped praising my works. I actually caught her last week using one of BVLGARI's perfume collab with me. I recognized the scent. It's the Extreme with a twist of JK scent.

We were seated next to the owner of BVLGARI himself. He didn't waste this chance but asked Lisa about the endorsement. Lisa accepted it. She's true to her words.

When the show is about to end, I noticed Lisa texting someone.

LISA

"Who are you texting? Are you ok?" Jennie noticed me.

"Jennie, Hanbin is at the backdoor and he just cut the bomb off a few minutes ago under the runway. We could have been dead a while ago." I told her and she got pale.

"We're safe now. Listen to me, Jennie. When I say go, walk towards the back door. Hanbin and Jisoo are waiting for you and you must listen to them as I have instructed them already where to bring you. Do you see that man in blue suit beside the stage? Don't make it obvious you're staring at him. He is terrorist number three and planning to kidnap the BVLGARI owner. I actually ordered my men not to check him at the entrance so he can come in freely. But I am smarter than him. He's been expecting an explosion, but look, he's waiting for me to shoot him instead." I noticed Jennie looked beside her if the owner is still there but he's nowhere to be found.

"Don't worry. I secured him while you're talking to me just a few minutes ago and we fooled this man in blue suit. The owner is already with my men." I kissed Jennie on the lips and told her not to worry about me.