Vulnerable

JENNIE

After we had our dinner, we grabbed our coffee at the nearest drive thru . Lisa and I decided to follow the restaurant manager's recommendation at the Warf where to go next. He said there's a beach nearby that is not to crowded and probably empty by now with a great view of the ocean.

Lisa drove and followed the gps to reach the place. After a few minutes, we already arrived on this beautiful and quiet shore. It's actually dark and only the moon is the source of light by that time. This is so beautiful and romantic.

After Lisa turned off the engine, i took a deep breath and drank my coffee. We're both quiet but she keeps touching me; rubbing my thighs and caressing my cheeks. Sometimes she would rest her hand on my knees and smile at me. So cute and lovely. How I miss this woman.

"You want to go outside? It's a bit cold." She asked me.

I am so stupid for not bringing a jacket with me. Well, I didn't expect us to be here.

I looked around and there's this big rock a few meters from where we are.

"There. Let's go." I told her pointing on the rock.
But she just keeps looking at me. Caressing my face and nape and slowly moved her body towards me.

She kissed me. She kissed me gently. My body became so hot. I want more. I really want more from her. I missed her so much!

She moved back and took off her jacket.
Then she moved closer again towards me.

I immediately took off my shirt and her eyes went to my red lacy bra in surprise.

"Je---jen, what are you doing?" She's stuttering and perspiring. Damn. Are we thinking differently?

"I---i thought you want to..
nevermind." Fck. What were you thinking Jennie! I immediately wear my clothes.

Lisa put on her jacket to my body. So that was it. Why were you thinking soemthing sexy earlier, Jennie.
Ugh.
But her being a natural gentlewoman to me is a lot more sexier.

I went out of the car immediately and walked towards the flat rock.
Lisa rushed to follow me and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled at her because The moment she held my hand, i feel like there's something happening in my stomach. I looked at our hand and I realized how perfect we are together.

When we reached the rock, she instantly carried me and made me sit on the flat surface of the rock. It's not that high. Maybe just four feet. She remained standing in front of me in between my legs while leaning her arms above the surface beside my thighs. I felt her thumbs brushing back.
We stared to each other for like two minutes amd didn't talk at all. We're just like talking thru our eyes.

I could see her sexy soul through those doe eyes that make my heart beat so fast. I lowered my head and cupped her face and kissed her. I kissed her lips like i am never letting go. Soft, gentle and luscious. Until I found myself bitting her lower lip already.

"I am sorry a while ago. I---i didn't mean to offend you. We can do it later." She said when we broke our kiss.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"I am sorry too. I'm...i was too fast. I just...just miss you, Lisa. I miss you a lot!" I told her and she smiled.

She lifted her body up with her strong arms so she can also sit beside me on the rock. We both stared at the ocean and listen to the gush of waves.