Slow

JENNIE

I am not a jealous type of person. Or am I? Ugh. I don't want to talk about it.

But every time I notice girls around flirting with Lisa, there's this push in me that wants to slit their throat.

For a year that we're officially together, living in one roof, there was never a time she gave me a reason to get jealous. I can say that I am so lucky to have her for being so loyal to me. She courts me everyday. She keeps asking me for marriage. She actually got a ring already. But every time she proposes at me, I always tell her that we don't need to rush to that.

I love Lisa. I am deeply in love with her and she's the only one I want to marry. But not now. Not now that I am starting to branch out my designs to more countries and anytime soon, I will be flying in and out of the country.

We have discovered a lot from each other. I discovered that she wants more of my time. I mean, she would always check on me. She always wants to kiss me. She is very clingy. Sometimes I notice she's being possessive already, but we are honest to each other of what we feel, so she listens to me every time I tell her that being too possessive is not good in a relationship. I am lucky that Lisa listens.

I discover too that she is very particular in every thing. She is too disciplined especially to her actions. She loves to clean the house and even check the surfaces if it has dust. She said that I have just been having dust allergies lately so that's why.

When we have fights or arguments which is inevitable in a relationship, there was never a time that she would shout at me or raise her voice. But I just don't like her tone sometimes. She sometimes brings her being a General at home which I don't consider when we're at the house. So, it's either she apologizes to me or sleeps on the couch.  Of course, she apologizes to me. But I can't resist her after having a fight. We always end up making love. God.

Lisa became close to my Dad and my brother. If I have fashion shows on weekends or I need to go to another country, she would spend time playing golf with my father or teach Jungkook how to use a gun. Speaking of that. Lisa already taught me how to use a gun too and gave me one for my protection. Don't worry, it has a license.

When it comes to our safety, she bought two more cars so we can randomly pick everyday. Then she would sell those after a few months and look for a replacement again. She said it's not advisable that we use same car everyday. Well, the General is an advance thinker, who am I to oppose? But she never replaces her black Bugatti. It's her first gift to herself as a cop.

Lisa has also been asking me why she can't get me pregnant yet. Well, she doesn't know I'm on pills since we moved in together, because if I'm not, God, I am probably having a bump now for having regular sex. But I don't complain, she's so good in bed that I even crave for it every night. It's just that, I want marriage first before having a baby and good thing, she understands. Later on, I already admitted to her that I am on pills and she's okay with it. She said I just have to make sure that those pills won't harm my health.

I want her. I love everything about her. She has flaws but I don't know why it make me fall in love with her even more.

Every time I visit in her office, I am happy that she's not shy showing her affection to me in front of her colleagues. Well, no one can tell her what and what not to do since she is the Chief. As usual, I always bring food to her and also to her men. They're so good to me and they always protect and prioritize Lisa. They also protect me everyday. Lisa has hired high ranking police officers too to look after me in a distance everywhere I go. That's one of Lisa's commands. They must be vigilant, but they have to make sure not to get in the way when I want to be alone and if I want my personal space.