Sugar Rush

LISA

The day of the photoshoot came for BVLGARI x JK. I am really nervous. I am just lucky that Jennie is with me and didn't leave me during the shoot. Jennie is also the one directing me how to look good in the camera. You know, it is not my really thing. But Jennie made me feel so comfortable during the photoshoot.

I noticed the crew and staff were so serious and looks afraid of me inside the studio. So i decided to throw some jokes to make them laugh and loosen up a bit. Good thing it worked. I also praised Jennie's creation I'm wearing in front of people because I am so proud of her.

After the shoot, we reviewed the shots. I hugged Jennie from the back while i rest my chin on her shoulder as we view the shots. Damn. The photographer is really good especially with the lighting. Of course, Jennie is so good in directing.

"You're a promising director, Love." I whispered to her. She kissed me on the cheek.

"General, how are the shots? Do you like them or you want to us to take some more?" One of the creatives asked me.

"No need. I love them. What's the photographer's name again?" I asked.

"Trevor Young." The creative answered.

I grabbed Jennie's hand and we approached the photographer as he fixes his lights and caneras.

"Hi Trevor. Sorry to disturb you. I would like to thank you for the wonderful shots. I am amazed! You've got the eyes, man." I thanked him.

His eyes widened and couldn't believe I commended his work.

"Ge---General. Thank you so much. Your words mean a lot." He said while he bowed to me.

"Do you have a calling card?" He nodded.
"Can I have it? You know, Jennie and I might get married soon. Do you do weddings?" I asked him and he nodded again and gave me his card.
"We're hiring you as our photographer on our wedding. I will tell you if she already said yes to me." I told him and looked at Jennie. She just laughed and also thanked Trevor for the great photos.

I changed to my casual shirt, jeans and sneakers after viewing the shots. Jennie and I decided to go home so we can rest. We woke up so early today for the shoot.

As we walked towards the studio's exit while I hold Jennie's hand and carry our bags to the other, a tall foreign girl is also approaching to enter the studio. She winked at me and told me I'm hot. But I didn't respond back. I mean, I got a lot of gestures like that most of the time, but it doesn't mean a thing to me.

"Nice boobs?" Jennie said as we entered the car.

"Babe? Huh?" I asked.

"That woman who winked at you. Do you find her attractive?" Jennie asked raising her left brow as we anyer the car.

"What? No. I did not even respond to her, Babe." I told Jennie.

"Just make sure you won't cheat on me, Lisa. I swear, I will never come back to you if you try." She said seriously. My heart kept pounding.

We were not talking for a while. Jealous Jennie is so scary. Because she doesn't talk a lot, man!
That foreign woman looks Russian. As expected, she is tall and has a nice figure, but I swear I was not attracted. I was even holding my girlfriend's hand when she winked at me.

While driving, I thought of an idea to bring Jennie on a date.

"Love, can I have a date with you today? Will you watch a movie with me?" I asked her while caressing her hand as I drive.

"Hmmmm. Okay. But love, seriously...tell me. Did you find that girl attractive?" She asked in a soft tone. She's getting calm, finally.

"Baby, we can't avoid that there are a lot of girls who are attractive. Like you, Babe. There's a lot of people out there, in a relationship or not, married or not, but still drools over the Jennie Kim. I'm honestly not attracted to her nor to anyone. You're just my type. My heart and eyes and mind belong to you." I explained. That's the truth. We really can't control the surroundings. We can't stop ourselves to admire other people, but we should have limits.

Jennie nodded but she is still cold to me when we had our lunch and when we entered the cinema. I insisted to watch a horror film. I know she easily get scared in creepy scenes. So there'll be a chance she'll hold my hand by this time.
Because it really feels so empty when she's ignoring me.

In the middle of the film, she's already hiding her eyes from the screen. She's even the one who grabbed my arm and snaked around her back. See?
Hahahahaha.
Who am I not to hug the sexiest woman alive?

After we watched the film, i brought her to the planetarium. I usually go there to relax my mind. Call us childish but we really felt excited. Even Jennie's eyes widened when she heard we're going there.

I just lied my head on the couch inside the planetarium while my girl rested hers on my chest.

I didn't let this chance pass without asking her something about her personal life.

"Jen, you want us to visit your Mom in Busan soon? You know, I also want to meet her. And i'm sure you already miss her." I said.

"Ok, Love. Is next weekend ok with you?" She asked and I nodded.

We just listened to each other's heartbeat inside the planetarium. I bought all the seats for 2 hours so no one can interrupt us.

"Lis?" I thought Jennie fell asleep. But she spoke.

"Yes?"

"I am sorry earlier. You know I am just scared. My parents got separated when I was young. I don't want that to happen to us. I want a complete family someday-----with you." She said and I hugged her tight. But after a while, i kneeled in front of her.

"Jen, i also want to have a complete and happy family with you. I have to tell you something. I am adopted. My real parents just left me somewhere else. I told myself that if i become a parent, I'll make sure to take care my own children and give them the love that not everyone has the chance to get. I am just lucky that my parents who took care of me didn't hesitate." I told her and she was surprised. She has no idea about it. Actually, no one. She hugged me again and caressed my nape.

"Jennie, I don't have a ring with me now. But I am asking you to marry me. I know it's too fast, but I couldn't imagine someone being my wife but only you, love. I promise. I promise I will never ever hurt you. I want to spend my life with you, Jen." I could hardly speak, honestly. I can't even breathe properly. I exhaled deeply after i said those word.

She smiled and forwarded her body to me and cupped my face and she kissed me gently. This kiss. Only Jennie can give me this kiss.

"Lisa, i will marry you. Same with you, i only imagine you to be my better half. But what I worry is, are you really prepared for this? I mean, look at me, I'm at the peak of my career. Soon, i will be travelling here and there. Will you be patient with it? I know you are so busy too. If you'll ask me if i can cope with yours, yes, i will be patient with you and your job." She said while looking at my eyes.

"I will understand, Jen. I will support you in every way. I promise." I told her while holding her hands tight.

I can see she is still doubting me even if she says she's sure about this. I think it's not a good idea pressuring Jennie this time.

Why are you rushing so much, Lisa? Are you scared that someone might steal her away from you? Are you scared that something might happen and you'll lose her? Trust on your relationship Lisa. Trust her love for you. Trust yourself on this.