Hallway

JENNIE

I have decided to move my Paris business trip after three weeks. Just enough time for Lisa to get healed. But this woman is really hard headed. On her third week of healing, she surprised me with an Audrey Kawasaki inspired tattoo of my portrait on her arm to cover her scar from the gunshot. Inalmost punched her for doing it but instead of getting mad. I felt like a teenager being romantically courted bybher wife through her tattoo of my face. It's so beautiful.

Lisa and Liam are also doing well. Liam already call her Dada. Sometimes he is still asking why he came from two woman. Lisa would speak jokes but I decided to speak the truth to Liam and good thing our son is smart at a young age. He can't get enough of Lisa. Sometimes I would ditch work because his Nanny keeps on calling me and says Liam wants to see Lisa. Do I have a choice? I bring him to Lisa's office. Lisa's new team treats Liam and I highly as how they treat her. They always want Liam and I to be there because Lisa becomes so soft and not too strict when me and her son are around.

I noticed she is more respected than before. I didn't realize she is this big now until I got to spend time with her in her new office and I have seen how people in the Air Force follow all her commands and they really protect her. I am just so proud of who and what she has become.

The Paris trip has come. As much as we wanted to bring Liam with us, we really can't. I have so many appointments and two fashion shows. Lisa has been with me all throughout my events.
I just get annoyed every time European women and even foreigners flirts on her. But I think, I am just so lucky that Lisa is so into me all these years.

Every time she notice me getting annoyed and worried when she's being flirted on, she kisses me or hug me in front if them. God. Why didn't we think of buying our new wedding rings already. She's not even wearing one! But should I still worry? I know for a fact that since the day we get married again, there was never a time she did not make me feel so special and loved like I am just the only woman in her sight. She keeps touching me. She doesn't even care being affectionate to me around other people. We even walked on the streets of Paris holding each other's hand like a teenager. She keeps staring at me sexily. We make love in the most romantic city in the world every night. My wife is so hot that I can't stop myself from giving her my body and soul. Lisa, you are my only drug. You are my addiction. You're the spell that surrounds my mind.

During my shows, I am really proud of flaunting her to people at the venue. Some of our models and creatives would approach me and ask if my wife has a brother or a sister that I can introduce to them. God. Can I still live knowing everyday a lot of women are drooling over my wife?
But instead of being bothered, I just laugh on the fact that my wife is still unaware that she is so damn attractive and good-looking. She is still shy when she receive compliments from other people.

It's already 7pm and we're catching our breaths from a hot lovemaking in our room with a view of the Eiffel Tower. She keeps kissing and smelling me and her hand can't get enough of my back and butt.

"Hmmm...Baby, we're having dinenr outside tonight. " She said while she's on top of me kissing every skin of my body until she's on my thing down there and starting to taste me again.

"Do you still need food when you're there again under me and savoring my flavor?" I teased her. Damn. I can't control myself and moaned.

"Hmmm. Baby, yes...right there." Why is my wife this great? I can't stop moaning. I didn't even notice I am already pulling her hair with pressure because of the pleasure she's making me feel.

"Well, this is my main course. Later's the dessert." She said when she moved up closer to me and kissed me on the lips. Her fingers are fucking me inside like I am going to reach my orgasm twice and cum so good.