Itaewon With A Love Song

LISA

As soon as Jennie and I went back to Gangnam, we continued our honeymoon by going to gigs and concerts. We both decided not to travel to other countries since we have our jobs.

"Babe, let me drive. You're really a slow driver. Let me!" Jennie keeps complaining. I am just making sure we're safe on the road especially now that I didn't order my men to guard us. We want this moment to be just about us.

"Ahhh! Just because we're married you're already calling me a slow driver huh?" I told her and she laughed. "It's better to be safe than sorry. We're already here in Itaewon and you know how busy the streets here are."I added and she nodded. My wife is just so excited to watch a gig in a low-key bar in Itaewon. This is our dream date that we haven't experienced yet. Both of us are into music so why not try our local independent bands here?

I got off the car and open the door for my sexy woman. God. Why Jennie is still too sexy with just her plaid loose longsleeves polo and a fit white tank inside? I guided her out of the car, held her waist and my hand slipped to her butt while we enter the bar. My wife is wearing short shorts and a pair of white sneakers. God. So hot!

The bouncers and the guard were surprised to see me. "General, it's good to see you here. Don't worry. This is a safe place." One of the bouncers told me. I nodded and smiled at them. The place is an old school gig bar. The crowd is not too big and we really love it. There are no tables and chairs and we just stand all throughout the night with our beers in our hands. Of course, I am not letting my wife go so my other hand is still on her hip.

We are enjoying the indie music scene, every band has their style and they're really great with their music. This is different. Jennie and I realized, we love it more than the mainstream songs we listen to.

The vocalist of the next band is so familiar to me. I couldn't stop thinking where I met him before. Maybe he's one of my classmates from high school?

They finished their first song and had an interaction with the crowd.

"Thank you for that jam, guys. We really appreciate it. This is Jongwi on drums, Uri on keyboards, Max on bass, Lee on the lead, and I am Bam on vocals and rhythms."

Oh my god. He's Bambam. He's the bullied tiny kid who used to be my classmate in high school.

"So, I am seeing a familiar face here. She looks like someone who fought the bad guys for me when I got bullied in high school." Confirmed. Then he stared at me and I smiled at him. "The General X is here with us tonight guys. This is fun!" He mentioned me and I really blushed because of shyness when everyone looked at our direction. Jennie caressed my face and smiled at me.

"Do you all know that the General has a good voice? She used to play the guitar when we're in high school and sing folk rock and alternative songs?" God. Why is he revealing this? Even my wife stared at me curiously. "General, maybe you can jam with us here on stage?" Jesus, make me vanish now. As in now! The crowd is already cheering for me to come up.

"Hmmm. I don't sing anymore. Maybe my wife here can?" I am shy.

"Lisa, I am not singing on stage. God." Jennie slapped me.

"Come here, General. Show us what you've got." Bam's friendly face is really pulling me up the stage. The crowd still cheers for me. So yeah.

I went up and hugged Bam. I miss this jolly guy. It's been a long time I haven't heard from him and it's nice to see him pursuing his passion in music. He made me wear the strap of his electric guitar and I started to tune it. This is really a cool wooden Fender.