Classical P

LISA

The moment Jennie and I arrived at our old house, I noticed the smile in her eyes that I didn't see the first time we met again in Malibu.

"You okay?" I asked her as I carried our luggages.

We arrived home around 7pm and we're so hungry and tired. I told Jennie that we should have our food delivered to our doorstep but she insisted to cook.

"Yes babe. I am fine." She said while heading straight to the kitchen and prepared our dinner.

"You go take a bath now. Let me handle this." She said. I refused to go upstairs and take a bath. I followed her to the kitchen.

Before she reached the fridge. I pulled her waist closer to me, twisted her body to face me and pushed her back to the counter wall.

Our faces are just an inch apart. Our stares are glued to each other. We're catching our breaths.
I couldn't help myself anymore. I kissed her. I kissed her deeply. Her fingers are gripping my hair and her nails are dugged to my back.

"Believe me when I say I am here to protect you from now on. Believe me when I tell you you shouldn't be afraid of anything anymore." I told her and kissed her again.

She bit her lip when we stopped kissing.
Shit.

"Stop doing it, Jennie. Or I'll fuck you here right now in the kitchen." I told her while I squeezed her butt.

"I should make dinner. Or....you want me to be your dinner instead?" She whispered. So sexy!

"As much as I want to get inside you right now, my stomach is complaining already." I told her and she laughed so hard.

"I missed your laugh. Your smile. Your happy eyes. I missed you so much, love." I expressed.

"Thank you for making me feel safe, Lisa. You know, the moment I hugged you again in your room in Malibu, I felt like i am gaining the world again. Why do I only feel this comfortability and security whenever I am with you? Feels like I am the strongest, the most beautiful woman. You make me so proud of mysef every time you make love to me. Your kiss is my happy pill. Your grips to my body drives me intensely to you. Marry me again, Lisa. Please no more separation." She said and I felt really happy. Really really happy!

"Because I love you, Jennie and I know how much you love me too. You're actually the one who gives me the warmth I needed most of the time. You keep me calm. You're even stronger than me, Jen. That's why I am where I am right now. Because you've been always there for me." I said and here I can see that gummy smile again. Such a great feeling.

Jennie removed her body from my hug and took some food to cook from the fridge and prepared all she needed.
I leaned my butt on the counter while crossing my arms and staring at her.

"When I was at the North, there were nights I spent time with my Military group over their native alcoholic drink. For months they always tell me their love stories with their wives and husbands. Then one time, they asked me to talk about mine. Of course, i talked about you...us...and they actually want to meet you some other time. They like you already. Lieutenant Park Soo told me, he actually described me to our officers there. He said, I am too brave and I am the strongest General he has ever met. Then he delivered a quote describing us based on the stories I told them about us. He said,
"But in every strong Military, there's even a stronger woman who stands behind her, supports and loves her with all her heart."
He's pertaining to you, my love. And that made me realize...yes, it's true. Jennie has always been the strongest person I know, I told them.
Thank you for always inspiring me to do better, Jennie. For loving me still despite of my sins and imperfections in our relationship.  I am really sorry if my absence made someone break you." I told her.