Inexperince

JENNIE

I wasn't surprise already when she honestly admitted that she's been horny with me. She has a dick and what's the for, right?

I am so attracted to her. Even before we met personally. I have this huge crush on her that even led me to touch myself while I think of her at night.

"So, you want to do it with me?" I asked her and I noticed she's nervous.

"Touch you? Yes!" She answered.

"No. Not just that. I mean, do you want to have sex with me?" I asked straight to her eyes.

I can see through her eyes and her chest panting the fire she has for me right now.

She nodded.

I stood up.
I went to her bed and took my shirt off.

"Come here." I asked her to join me in bed as I lay my back on the headboard.

She sat beside me and started to remove her top.
I found out she has a mimimalist outline tattoo on the left side of her chest. It forms a man and a woman . She sensed I'm staring at it.

"I have to cover up a scar from a gunshot during an entrapment operation when I was 24. So I decided to get a tattoo." She explained and I nodded.

We are actually both nervous. But we can't deny the fact that we have been both craving for each other.

"I am just worried..what if---what if I can't make you satisfied? This is my first time, Jen." She said worriedly.

"Lisa, this is my first time too. Let's just explore?" I said and she nodded.

She positioned herself in between my legs and pulled me closer to her and laid my back on the sheets.

I pulled her nape and kissed her torridly. I felt she's unbuttoning my pants already. But our tongues instantly made their way to each other and licking hungrily. She bit my lip. She licked my jaw and my neck with passion. She stared at my boobs and looked at me while unhooking my bra. I took it off and threw somewhere else.

She lifted her body and pulled my pants off my legs together with my underwear and nothing's left.

She put her chest back to my breasts and kissed me. Our tongues are swording each other with so much pleasure.

I reached for her pants and unbuttoned it and she pushed it down together with her boxers. Daaaaamn. She's hard already. I can't believe what I am seeing now. I was expecting for a regular, but maaaaan....she is almighty!

We're both naked.

She brushed my hair that covers my face to the sides with her fingers and smiled at me.
She licked my lips and I felt her fingers are already playing with my slit.

"Can I taste you?" She asked straight to my eyes and I bit my lip and nodded.

She kissed my lips, licked my nipples that made me moan already.

She kissed my belly.

Then there she goes in my poon kissing it. She is kissing my pussy and I can't believe it.

"Ohmmm." I let a moan out because of her breath damping on my skin down there.

She relaxed the tip of her tongue and licked every skin of my pussy.

And she's starting to let her tongue enter me. Slowly but a bit pushy. So hot!!!!

After a while her tongue settled on my clit and started licking it in circular motion.