Pain Punches

LISA

A not so old empty staff house of Korean Army welcomed me with gloom. But fuck, why am I so excited to meet Arthur.

After a few minutes, one of my men told me that they are coming in already with this blindfolded and cuffed French guy.

When they entered this dark room with only one tungsten bulb inside, I immediately ordered Hanbin to remove the folded hanky from Arthur's eyes and let him sit in front of me.

"Fuck. The fuck. Why am I fucking here? Are you arresting me?" This French guy is like a noisy chicken.

"Yes. But before bringing you to jail, I am going to let you experience what you had in mind a while ago while talking to my wife." I told him. He was so shocked seeing me.

"Do you know how stupid you are, Arthur? You did not even recognize me in Malibu when I was right in your face while I was checking out your ex-girlfriend who is now my wife again." I said in a serious and cold tone while cleaning my gun.

"Everyone, out!" I ordered. They were hesitant but they followed. Hanbin doesn't want to go out of the room too but I just stared at him and he understood and followed.

Arthur is already perspiring and looks so nervous.

I put my gun down on the floor, leaned my back on the chair and crossed my arms while staring straight to his eyes.

"Do you know me?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Who am I?" I asked.

"Yo...you're General X. The Senior Superintendent General." He said with scared voice.

"That was before. Now. Do you know me who I am now?" I asked him again.

He nodded.

"You are the highest ranking Chief of Military Air Force." He said and looked down.

I stood up and walked towards him. Walked back and forth.

"Did you know I was Jennie's ex-wife when yout wo met?" I asked and he nodded.

"Aren't you scared of me?" I asked with anger in my eyes.

"I....i...i am..i am scared of..of you." He is shaking already.

"So why the fuck you kept abusing Jennie?!" My voice raised in the whole room. He startled and tears are starting to fall from his eyes

"What the fuck? You're such an idiot for saying bad things to my wife and right now you're crying like a baby in front of me?" I said and laughed.

"You know why I'm here when I am not supposed to? I heard on the line when you're on speaker mode that you are going to punish my wife. Jennie means the world to me, don't you know? And when it comes to here, I will go beyond my limits. I am here to kill you." He panicked. He stood up and walked towards me as i sat back on the chair.

"Please..please..just put me in jail. Please don't kill me." I smirked on what he said. I noticed he is looking at my gun.

I stepped on the gun with my right foot.

I pushed his chest with my left. His back met the cold floor and still keeps on cryung.

"You killed 17 woman to count. Nine were minors. You sent innocent young boys to Africa as drug traffickers and my fingers couldn't even count how many women you made sex slaves for all the riches you have now. I am also happy having the most notorious syndicate right in front of me now. Do you think you'll just be in jail?" I said.

I pulled his shirt up and slammed him to the wall. My andrenaline is uncontrollable.

"You fucking idiot. As much as I want to kill you now, I can't because you're going on death penalty for also forcing those women to be abused by you." I am so angry.

I didn't stop throwing him anywhere my hands directed.

I kept punching him and kicking him.
My anger is now controllable anymore.

Hanbin came inside the room immediately.

"Chief, stop! You might kill him." He caught my attention mo my surprise, Arthur rushed to get Hanbin's gun on his waist and shot me on my right arm. Good thing I was alert to move right away and I shot his right hand too where the gun is still locked in his finger.

My men immediately came in and picked him up.

I punched his face for the last time, kneed his balls  and slammed his nape.

"Bring him to Gangnam jail. I'll be there right away." I ordered and they arrested him.

Hanbin took his hanky, folded it and tied my shot arm to stop the bleeding.

"Promis me this is the last time you're going to take a stupid move, Han. Don't make me fire you in your position." I told him.

"I...I am sorry Chief. I ju...just..I am just worried you might kill him." He said apologizing.

"Do you know why I am where I am right now, Han? Because for several years being the General, never in my life I thought of being concerned of the target. In my heart, I always make sure my colleagues are the top priority in every mission-----the safety.

Lastly, I always know what I'm doing in my job. Put your job in your heart, man. Or I will really pull you out from being the General. You know I always believe in you, right? But please, always be intelligent and smart with your actions. I know you can do it." I told him as we walk towards the car. He agreed with me and promised not to disappoint me ever again.

He brought me to the hospital first. I called Jennie and she met us while my wound was being treated by the nurse after the bullet was removed.

"Oh my god! This is what i'm saying!!!l" Jennie is screaming and crying at the hospital. She immediately hugged me tight.

"Baby, don't cry. I'm okay." I told her and I kissed her lips.

"Promise me again, that was your last mission." She said and I nodded. Hanbin also promised to Jennie that he will never drag me to missions from now on.

We went to Gangnam Police Department so Jennie can talk to Arrhur for the last time. The Head of Police was also there. He offered the investigation room to us. Jennie and I waited for Arthur to be sent inside the room.

As soon as he entered in cuffs and prison shirt, he kept staring at Jennie with an evil look.

"Arthur, I came here to end this..whatever we have. I am sorry I just can't learn to love you back." Jennie said to the French guy as she sits beside me. I held her hand because she's nervous while talking to him.

"You're a bitch. You'really a bitch. No wonder I loved to abuse you." He said and my ears started to feel hot again.

I pulled my gun as I stood up, slammed my hand on the table and pointed the gun to his forehead.

"What did you just fucking say to my wife?" I am so angry. I couldn't control anymore especially when I saw Jennie's eyes starting to becoming watery.

I punched his face right away when Jennie held my arm and removed the gun from my hand.

"Apologize to my wife. Kneel. Apologize!" I commanded and he immediately followed.