Boyshorts

JENNIE

I don't know what to do anymore. I am not actually sure of my feelings towards Lisa. Am I still in love with her? Or am i just holding on because of our child?

And why are you still not filing for divorce, Jennie?

I took a cab going to Lisa's place. I will accompany her to her therapist today. I encouraged her to see one since that night a month ago she almost...

I can't say it.

That night, I was crushed. I blamed myself for telling her that Chanyeol asked me on a date. It's not that I like him. I just want to get to know him and maybe it would help me to recover.

But you're stupid, Jennie. Lisa just told you that night that she is still in love with you and you really had the nerve to tell her you'll be dating someone?
Yes she cheated on you, but you know and it's too obvious she regret everything and she wants to win you back if you're not just blocking her because you are not healed yet.

I arrived at her house so early. She was supposed to pick me up at 9 but I don't know why I want to see her already. So here I am at the gate.

I wonder why the door isn't locked. Maybe she woke up early.

I entered the house and wow. History repeats itself.

So Hee kneeling in front of my ex.

But wait. Why is she crying while Lisa is crying too.

They didn't see me yet so I stepped back and listened to their conversation.

"What do you still want? You already ruined me. Look at me. Can't you see how broken I am? Do you see my wife here at home? She's gone. She will no longer be mine!" Lisa told her while crying. Her cry is too painful to hear.

"I am sorry, General. I really am. I can't sleep at night thinking I destroyed a family. I am really sorry for pushing myself to you. I hope you can still forgive me." So Hee said apologizing to Lisa.

"Just get out. Get out and never show up here even at my office if it is not work related." Lisa said.

"I am resigning. I am moving back to the US. My guilt is haunting me not apologizing to you and especially to Jennie before I leave. I am really sorry." She said.

I entered the scene as I already heard Lisa having panic attacks.

"Why are you here?" I said and she got up. Surprised.

She walked towards me and kneeled.

"Jennie, I know you won't ever forgive me. I am really sorry for what I have done. I was to weak to fall in love with Lisa not thinking she's married to you. I am sorry for forcing myself to her even if she kept pulling herself away from me. It's my fault. It was all my fault. I am sorry." She said crying.

"Both of you are at fault. You seduced her. You opened your fucking legs wide and my wife got tempted and fucked you. So yeah, you both did it." I said while controlling my tears not to fall.

"Now get up and get your ass off here as I still have to go somewhere else with my wife."
I said and she did.

I sat beside Lisa. She's about to lift her body up to kneel in front of me but I grabbed her arm and made her sit still.

"Stop applogizing from now on. I forgive you. But that doesn't mean we're getting back together." I said and she hugged me. She hugged me tight and cried.