Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!

JENNIE

I really thank God that my wife is alive after that dangerous mission in the DMZ. God. Who would have thought they'll reach to this point where Lisa had to use her 7Star. Luckily, my wife is a genius and they pulled it off. I am so proud of her. She is the first South Korean who ever got a White Star from the North.

Communication has been hard for Lisa and I when I was in Egypt. Most of the days, my phone has no internet signal because of the areas I had been to. But every time I go back to the hotel, I got to call and message her and even track her thru the code she gave me last time.

When she went out to the club with her mates at work, she has been updating me of her whereabouts. But I really got worried when after she texted me that she's going home already, she was not able to reply for an hour. I was scared. She's probably drunk and how I wished nothing bad happened to her. But I tracked her phone through that code and found out she was at Madison Square. Hmmmm. It's just in Gangnam and there's this coffee shop below that building that serves the best native Korean coffee in town! Well, when she's drunk, I usually make her coffee. Black, no sugar nor cream. So maybe she grabbed one.

Yesterday, when I was calling her around 7pm in Korea, she's not answering her phone again. The last time she updated me was she was cleaning the house. Maybe she got too tired cleaning and fell asleep again. A notification from my phone popped up from that app where I track her location. Maybe the app already recognized my most searched code. So here it is. She is again at Madison Square. Hmmmm. Never mind. It's actually rare to see my wife going out of the house. I'll just let her and I'll make sure to spend more time with her when I come back.

I went to the hospital here in Egypt this morning since I really can't take this headache anymore. I can't even eat properly due to my taste. I can't taste food.

I was waiting for my result when Rosé called me. Why is this preggy calling me when it's already night time there in Korea.

"Hello."

"Jennie, how are you? When are you coming back?" She asked me in her nervous voice.

"Are you okay? I'm coming back tomorrow. I'm here at the hospital just waiting for my results. I had myself checked. Been having this weird headaches since I landed here." I told her.

"You want Jisoo and I to pick you up at the airport? Why? My god. You go home now so we can look after you. Let me know the results okay? I will personally check your head when you come back." The neurosurgeon said worriedly. Why do I feel Rosé has something to tell me?

"Yes, Doc. I will. Hey, I need to go. The results are here and I need to buy a gift for Lisa. It's her birthday when I arrive." I said.

"How did you celebrate your birthday there 2 days ago? Too bad you're not with Lisa on your 31st birthday." Rosé said.

"She actually forgot---forgot it was my birthday 2 days ago. But we had a video call. She was drunk the night before and having a headache when she woke up. I didn't bother to tell her about it as I really felt weak that time." I said.

Rosé and I ended the call when I took my results from the Doctor.

I went to the mall immediately where my hotel is also connected and just decided to look at the results tonight or maybe on the plane tomorrow. I need to buy a gift for my wife first.

But when I was about to enter the mall, I didn't feel good. I feel like I just want to lie down in bed and rest. I stepped back and just took the hotel entrance and went to my room and sleep.