Sorry

LISA

"Love, please.  Stay with me. Stay with me today. Are you really going to work this hard for us? I am earning big Jennie. I can feed us. Our future is even secured already, love. You don't have to work this hard anymore. Focus on your business here. Please. Look, you've been so tired lately and I worry about you already." I told her when she's packing her things again for another week of work to Germany.

"Lisa, I can't just relax. You know. I know you have secured our future already, but love, it's not just about it. It's about my passion and what makes me happy in my career. We've talked about this right?" She stood up and cupped my face. I looked down and nodded. "Baby, I will be back after a week and I will make sure I'll make it up to you. Okay?"

"Now, take a bath and bring me to the airport." She said while snaking her hands on my nape and kissing my face.

"Take a bath with me and make love to me first. I will really miss you, you know." I whispered.

"I have taken a bath already. Baby, if we make love, I won't be able to catch my flight. I promise I will let you touch me wherever you want when I come back." She said and I took a deep sigh. She noticed it and she led me towards the bathroom.

"Okay. I think I'll just have to jack this off. You've been biting your lip and looking so sexy since this morning and you don't want to make love with me?" I told her. I admit I am really horny since I opened my eyes this morning and see my wife in her white flowy dress.

I really want to fuck her now. This is the first time she said no. I unintentionally slammed the bathroom door. I hope she won't misinterpret that.

I took off my clothes and started to shower. I rubbed my thing up and down. Faster. So she won't be late on her flight. I need to release this because it's too painful, man.

Before I made myself come, I was surprised  when the door opened and Jennie is naked approaching me in the shower.

"Babe, I thought----" I was about to speak my words when she cut me.

"You don't have to slam that fucking door right on my face just because you don't get to fuck me, Lisa." She said while walking towards in front of me. Shit. Her eyes. What's with her eyes? Did I hurt her feelings? Of course, you did, Lisa.  She turned around and bended her body for me to start pumping. She even held my thing and inserted to her. I am so horny that I only thought of myself. My wife is not even reacting at all. She did not even moan. When I came inside her, I felt so guilty. She just left me inside without saying a word.

When I finished taking a bath, I noticed she's not in the room anymore as well as her things.

I hurriedly put on my clothes. She must be waiting for me downstairs. I checked the clock and it's thirty minutes before her flight.

What the fuck Lisa! What the fuck!

I rushed downstairs and found a note on the table.

"I already took a cab. Take care."

Shit. Shit. Shit.

What did I do to my wife? Why are you so selfish, Lisa? You did not even apologize to your wife for slamming the door. Yeah, it was unintentional, but still, you hurt her. You shouldn't have made her feel less if she doesn't give you the fuck you want. My god Lisa.

I grabbed my keys and drove to the airport. Hoping that I will be able to catch her.

I arrived and saw the screen that her flight has taken off already. I missed the chance of apologizing to my wife before she left.

I really feel bad. What did I do to my wife?

I passed by a coffee shop inside the airport an grabbed a cup of espresso.

I message her so she will be able to read it once she landed in Germany.

Me: Love, I am sorry for my actions. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am sorry  for making you  feel that way. I am sorry, love. You take care okay? I will make it up to you once you come back.

I was surprised after a minute when she replied. I thought her plane left already.

Jennie: I missed my flight. I took another one and will be leaving in an hour.

Shit! Look what you've done, Lisa. It was a hassle for Jennie.

Shit.

Sorry. I am sorry but I have to use my power now being the General.

The airport police guided me to the boarding area where Jennie is.

She was surprised when she saw me but she remained still on her seat and just looked at me with a blank face.

I kneeled in front of her and my eyes are a bit teary already. And her tear fell on her face and she wiped it immediately and bit her lip.

My heart is crushing seeing my wife hurting.

"J—Jennie. I am sorry." I am crying already and I cupped her face. She still doesn't respond.

"Baby, I really apologize for my behavior. It was not appropriate. I am sorry. I am sorry baby." I am begging already and my wife took a deep breath.

We heard the announcement that they're up for boarding on the plane already.

"Stand up." She said while carrying her things. I followed.

"Let's talk about this when I get back. Don't forget to take your vitamins. I have prepared them already." She said in a cold tone and took a step towards the boarding gate.

I ran towards her and hugged her from behind.

"I am sorry, my love. Let me make it up to you when you get back." I said in a sad tone.

"I have to enter the plane already, Lisa. Take care of yourself when I am not around." She said still in a cold way and I let her go.

Three days have passed and I haven't received a single message nor call from my wife. No replies at all. I really felt guilty. I really felt bad. Because I am stupid.

You're a stupid horny and selfish shit to your wife, Lisa.

When she arrived home, she remained cold to me. But she responds every time I ask her. Of course, I won't stop. I need to win her smile back. I ask for forgiveness everyday but she keeps telling me to forget about it and we need to move forward. She still make love to me when I ask but I can see in her eyes that there's sadness. I make sure I would send her flowers and court her everyday. I still bring her to dates  but this coldness in her towards me is already freezing my nerves. I feel down already. But yeah, I shouldn't give up. You made a mistake, Lisa. You hurt your wife.

Because you're selfish fucker who only thinks of yourself .