Flying Away Above The Clouds

JENNIE

We left Paris and no wedding happened. I was expecting her to marry me there as she promised.
I am still mad becaue of what I saw the other night. I have been cold to Lisa. I know I shouldn't get mad at her. But seeing Han Soo Hee again flirting with my wife made me so in rage.

Lisa never failed to make me feel i shouldn't be jealous and I have nothing to worry about. She's winning my heart everyday.

"Babe, I am sorry. Okay? I swear I really tried to get away from her. I am too strong, and if i decided to push her, i might hurt her physically." She said while I am packing all our stuff because we need to catch out flight back to Seoul tonight.

"Ugh. Really? Did you miss her touch?" I said while my right brow is rising.

"Your touch is the only thing that makes my body react. You know that for a fact. Tested and proven." She said as she approached me and hugged me from the back. She put kisses on my neck and brushing her lips to my ears. "You have proven it a million fucking times, Jennie." She whispered and it gave me a romantic kind of goosebumps.

"Really huh? Just make sure you won't ever cheat on me again." I said in my cracking voice. I am still worried. But i know I have to trust her.

"I'll prove it to you every single day, love. I won't get tired. Because I love you Jennie. I love you so much." She said as she turned my body to face her. She cupped my face and kissed me.

The kiss was wet but sweet and passionate. So good. It's the kiss I know only Lisa can do to me. And yes, it's the kiss that makes me fall in love with her more. Her grip to my body that tells me how much she wants me. Her heartbeat that I always feel whenever she hugs me is like a strong magnet that attracts my soul to hers.

"Baby, i thought we're going to get married here again in Paris?" I asked her when we broke our hugs.

"We didn't have time, Babe. You know that. Let's do it in Korea." She said and winked at me while taking off her clothes. God, i am so amazed with her body.

"Hmmm. Okay. When?" I asked.

"Time will tell." She said while putting on her new clothes.

"I can stare at you naked everyday. Especially on your body parts with your tattoos. So hot, love." I told her and bit my lip.

"Stop telling me that now and stop biting your lip if you don't want to miss our flight. You know how I am attracted to you even if you're not naked, Jennie." She said while putting on her simple white shirt and black pants.

I approached her and I was the one who kneeled and tied her boots' shoe lace.

"I am sorry for acting up like a bitch to you after I saw that slut again." I said.

"I understand. You don't have to be sorry. I will always understand whenever the past bothers you. I will never leave your side from now on. I am your wife and I promise to help you with whatever you feel even if it's not just about the mistake did before." Lisa said and my heart melts with her warm voice and assurance.

"I am sorry for bringing back the guilt again. I promise I will learn not to be affected of whatever comes up about the past. I know I shouldn't act this way since i have forgiven you already." I said as i stand up and cupped her face.

She pulled me closer to her body and that made me sit on her lap facing her.

"You have to be honest with me with what you feel on everything. I will also let you know what I feel. We have to work things out from now on. Talk about it and fix immediately. We won't let things get in the way between us, Jen. From now on, let's not only act as a couple, but also as parents to our son. You know what I mean?" She said and I nodded. Wow. This 35 year old Lisa took my breath away with her words.
"Now tell me, how am I going to make you feel assured that I love you so much?" She asked.