Chief General X

JENNIE

The day has come that Lisa will be pinned as the Chief  Superintendent General of South Korea. I went to her house so early in the morning so I could check if she already prepared her uniform already. I even bought her last week a new pair of Chanel shoes as my gift to her.

I arrived around 8am and she opened the door for me. I let her sleep first after letting me in since the ceremony will still be at 2pm today. I checked her cabinet and her new uniform is not yet ironed. So I took it as well as her pants and white polo insert and ironed those. I chose her socks and tie. I am excited for her. Really excited. After I prepared those, I went downstairs and cooked our lunch. Her mother messaged me last night that they will be leaving so early for a flight to China.

When she woke up, she was surprised that her clothes and food are all set.

"Jen, wow! Thank you. Thank you so much." She said and hugged me in the kitchen.

"No worries. All for my Chief." I said and winked at her.

We ate our lunch and I pushed her to the bathroom so she can take a bath. Lisa has been telling me that of all the ceremonies she's pinned, this is the last and she is so nervous. Who wouldn't be nervous? This is on the highest rank already. She got it. She will be the Chief in a while. One thing I admire her on her job because she doesn't boast it. She doesn't use her power to do bad. She doesn't accept under the table offers for illegal stuff. She has dignity and principle.

That's why she is where she is right now.

We arrived at the ceremony and there's media. Of course, it's our first time to be out on this kind of events. It's the first time she brought someone to a ceremony related to her job. So the media didn't let this chance pass to ask her some personal questions. She was asked if we are dating, and she said yes. She was asked if I am her girlfriend and she said yes.

Wait. We're not yet officially together. Ughhhh. Lisa!!!!!!!!!

But honestly, I smiled when I heard her answer even if I am surprised. Because she also smiled at the camera while answering them. That is so unusual!

It's seldom to hear the General on interviews answering personal questions. She actually don't answer those, but what happened now?

So here, she is being pinned. I am actually confident whenever I am being interviewed too about my work and designs. But now, my knees are shaking on stage because this is one of country's biggest events. Lisa didn't let go of my hand before and after the pinning and oathtaking. She even brought me to my seat before she delivered her speech.

While she's talking, I can see the well-respected and smart General. She delivers her speech well. But on the last part, she threw a joke and that surprised and made everyone laugh. She winked at me before she got off the stage.

Jesus. This is really unusual. What is happening to Lisa?

After the ceremony, we headed to the restaurant to have dinner with Jisoo, Hanbin, Rosé, Irene and Seulgi. They're so proud being with the Chief now. Lisa and I just laugh at them whenever they boast around that they are with the Chief inside the restaurant.

Lisa went to the restroom and they all asked me about us.

"Hey, so you two. Are you together? I mean, officially?" Irene asked.

"Yes Jennie. Tell us." Rosé.

"Hmmmm. Not yet?" I answered them because they have been so pushy for me to speak.

"What?!" Hanbin rected.

"But you two fuck?" Jisoo asked.

"Jesus Jisoo!!!"  I sighed and chuckled. This chicken.