Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars

LISA

Two years ago, I never thought I would met this beautiful lady walking down the aisle. We never thought that Miles Davis would be the reason for us to look at each other's eyes and made us realize this "Hey, I am marrying you someday." .

Looking at Jennie in her gorgeous white dress makes me realize how lucky I am to have her. In a few, we will be signing those documents binding us as one flesh. I am going to call her my wife after this ceremony. I am going to call her mine for the rest of our lives.

What did I do in my past life to deserve this wonderful woman? Just thinking of her daily ways, her sexy voice, beautiful face, kind heart and the Kim Jennie as a whole, I think I should pull my hanky out from my pocket already because my tears are about to fall.

Her father is teasing her while they walk holding each other towards me. While Hanbin keeps joking at my side to hold Jennie's hand already so she won't have second thoughts of running away from me at this moment.

Her father handed me Jennie and whispered a lot of things to me. The only thing I can remember that he said is that he immediately wants a granddaughter. Big Kim is really a funny guy.

The ceremony was so serene and peaceful. Hanbin and Jisoo are still doing their job even if I told them to get their minds off from work just for today and enjoy my wedding. But they keep checking out our men for our safety today. Especially, the President of South Korea came to my wedding and that's one of the reasons why I secured everything must come out well and no interruptions.

While the officiant is blessing us, I can't stop looking at Jennie. We can't wait for tonight anymore. She even pinched my side when I whispered to her that I want her in bed already.

"Babe, it's our wedding. Can't you wait?" She whispered back and slapped my thigh.

"Stop being so beautiful then. Jennie, thank you for marrying me. I am so blessed. I am so lucky." I told her and she chuckled. The officiant and the people noticed us whispering to each other and waited for us to finish what we're talking about.

"You can't wait to say your vows to your wife, General?" The officiant took our attention and he just laughed and I nodded.

Jennie and I exchanged our vows while wearing our rings.

"I tried not to cry, man. I really tried. But realizing that this woman right in front of me is now my wife, I can't control my emotions anymore." I told the officiant when he joked that my hanky is dripping wet already. Jennie laughed while wiping her tears as well.

The reception venue is just in the open area of Shore Jeju. We made sure that we have a bonfire, firefly like lights that surround us. Those are Jennie's ideas and I really love it seeing in actual.

Our friends and families gave their messages and wishes for us. Of course, Hanbin and Jisoo revealed how boring I was back in college and while we're starting to work as a cop.

While Rosé and Irene couldn't stop spilling Jennie's secrets and the utmost one is her being so whipped to me even before we met.

They revealed how Jennie was crushing on me. I knew that already. But when Rosé said that Jennie wished to be set up with me on a date and how she daydream being married to me before, I was surprised. You know..even until now I can't believe that this gorgeous, good-looking woman with class and perfection would like me back, right? She just even married me! I am just a simple, stiff, not so good-looking person who thinks nothing but work before I met her. But here we are, glued for life.

The reception was very romantic, fun and sincere. I even forgot I was a General. I felt like, I was just Lisa. Lisa who married Jennie. It's just me who is going to start a new life with my wife. When the celebration is near to its end, I have thought of asking Jennie on a date since it's only 10pm and we still have time. When the guests are starting to leave the place and went to their rooms and some really left Jeju, Jennie and I ran to our room as well and changed our clothes.

We are excited to be on our first date as married couple.

"Baby, tell me where are you bringing me?" She is insisting.

"Just trust me, Love. We don't need to bring a car. You can even wear slippers. Or if you decide not to wear a pair, I can carry you on my back." I told her.

Jesus. My wife really took it seriously. Too clingy and she wants me to really carry her on my back.

So I did. We walked from the hotel and followed the brick thin road. As we are about to reach our destination, the place is getting dark as we are moving far from the hotel already.

"Are you enjoying there at my back, love?" I asked her sarcastically.

"Hahahaha! I am. Are you jealous? Too bad, you're heavy even if you don't look big. So I can't carry you." She teased me.

"Am I not big?" I asked her while chuckling.

"Oh, maybe that's the only reason why you're heavy." I guess you know what she's referring to.

As we reached the cliff, Jennie can't believe her eyes. We're on a cliff and the ocean is as wide as the night skies. I actually brought a mat, socks, wine and jacket for us as we decided to just go in our pajamas. We're in the ocean, and it's too windy and cold.

"Oh. My. God. Lisa" Jennie's eyes went big staring around as I placed our mat on the flat rock and poured the wine on our glasses. I pulled her to sit on the mat and guided her to wear the jacket. I also put the socks on her feet.

When we're settled already, I initiated a toast for our new life as a couple. My phone alarmed at 11:10.

"Baby, lie down. Let's lie down." I told her and we did while I placed her head on my shoulder while I caress her arm.

Jennie almost cried when she saw the sky full of stars.

"Lisa, why didn't I look up earlier?" she said and I just smiled at her.

"Jen, sorry for insisting that we should get married on this day. I was actually looking at the shower forecast since the day you said yes, and tonight, at 11:11, there will be a meteor shower right in our very eyes." I told her and she held my hand.

The sky is full of white and blue twinkling stars. I checked my watch and started a countdown.

"10....9....8...7" I was counting while Jennie took my other hand and placed on her chest to make me feel her heartbeat.

"3, 2...11:11" And we're just quiet. Looking above and the meteor shower starts to swoosh one by one in a fast pace while we lay down, holding each other's hand and feeling our heartbeats.

We're like casted by a spell. Just quiet and focused on the sky.

When the meteors are slowing down and falling one by one, it's time express what I feel for her now.

"I love you Jennie. I can't promise you that this will be an easy ride with me because of my job, but I'll make sure you're always safe and happy." I told her while I look at her. She is still amazed of the sky and came back to her sense after few more minutes.

"Baby, I love you more. I love you Lisa. Thank you for this. Even if we didn't get married on that planetarium.."she paused and we laughed because of that idea, but we are serious, we really wanted to get married inside the planetarium. "you brought me here and we both experienced the real one. You just don't know how you made me so happy, love."

"Anything for you, my wife." I still can't believe I am calling her my wife now.

"I promise I will take care of you and our future children. I will cook for you anytime you want. We know that we will not be ready for whatever will come, who is ready anyway? But I know that we will get through it whatever happens as long as we don't give up on each other. Promise me you'll never cheat on me?" She said as her tears fall down on her face.

"I promise, baby. I love you." I said and hugged her.

The night is so calm. The sky is so quiet.

The only thing we hear are our heartbeats and the beautiful sound of waves from the ocean.