Hey Boy

LISA

I really felt shy waking up next to her this morning. Her head is on my chest the whole time we're sleeping. I miss this. I missed her. I missed her here beside me, waking up and the first thing I see is her beautiful face.

I smelled her hair, kissed her forehead and caressed her face. My wife. I am really sorry for fucking things up.

I slowly took my arm from her and moved her arm from my waist. Jennie is still Jennie when she's asleep, hugging me.

I woke her up so she can exercise while I cook breakfast. I noticed my room and the living area is clean already. Ugh. I was so drunk again last night.

We were downstairs when I fixed the dining table and prepared our food so we can have breakfast.
While eating, she scolded me.

"Will you stop smoking? You know it's too dangerous to your health. Especially for our baby, Lisa." She said while munching her pancakes.

Of course, I will follow her. We are still married on papers and in my heart.

"Ye--yeah, I will. I am sorry Jen. I will stop smoking from now on." I said.

"And your drinking habit. My god. How long have you been drinking a lot?" She added. I know she is upset and angry already.

"Since....since i became home alone." I said.

"Help yourself." She said and I nodded.

I am still under Jennie's spell. When she say a word, i have always been agreeing to it.
I am so in love with this woman.

After we ate, we went to her house so she can take a bath. She let me stayed in her room while she's taking a shower. I switched the TV on and here I am again on the news. We.

The reporter says that Jennie and I are already divorced and he got that from a reliable source. Wow.
My face dropped and i stared blankly on the TV as i sit at the edge of the bed. Jennie went out of the shower and looked at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Never better." I said in a sad tone.

She walked to her cabinet and i don't know why i am looking at her. Naked. Then she noticed.

"Missed seeing me naked?" She said while putting on her underwear.

"Lisa." I came back from my senses. God. Why is she still so sexy even having a bump?

I looked away and waited for her til she finish putting on her clothes. I helped her put her sneakers on and I tied the laces for her.

We went to the hospital and Jennie was immediately called by the Doctor's assistant for her ultrasound. I just remained seated on the bench outside the room. But Jennie went out again and held my hand.

"Why are you still here? Come inside with me. Don't you want to see our baby?" She said and I am actually nervous.

I stood up and we get in. I carried Jennie's leg when she's about to lie on bed.

"General, you must really be excited to know. What do you prefer a boy or a girl?" The Doctor asked me.

"Boy. But whatever will be given to us, we will be so blessed." I said and smiled at Jennie.

"How about you Mrs. Manoban?" He asked.

"I just hope Lisa's wish will be granted, Doc." Jennie said and smiled at the Doctor. My heart melted.