Warm Waters & Cityscapes

LISA

Jennie and I got married the morning after I proposed. Funny because Jisoo only bought one ring and I forgot that our old wedding ring was still in the house that I kept when Jennie returned it to me at the hospital. Jennie just laughed when I was perspiring too much because of shyness that I haven't bought a ring for us.

We celebrated at lunch with our friends and families. Jennie's Dad, brother and my parents warned me not to cheat on Jennie ever again. Of course, I am keeping my promise. I am never letting go of this woman who makes me whole from now on. We are happy that Liam witnessed us getting married again. But my problem is, he still doesn't like me. Aaah! What do I have to do with you, son?

We spent the day watching a film at the cinema, eating street foods in Myeongdong, watched a band again in Itaewon and did bar hopping in Hongdae. Just like the old times. This is how simple Jennie and I want for us to celebrate our marriage again.

"I am...I am so happy, Jen. I can finally call you my wife again." I told her as I am driving in our way home.

"Me too, Lisa. Please..please, love, tell me we won't be separated again." Jennie said with a worried eyes.

"I promise. Jennie, i have learned my lesson. I can't let you go. I need you, i only want you and I love you so much!" I told her as I took her hand and kissed it. She smiled at me. That smile. I missed it.

"Baby? Why are we heading to a different direction?" She asked curiously.

"I told you we're moving out from our old house." I said as we enter this high class estate. Jisoo helped me find this one. She assured me that this place is safer and more comfortable than where we currently stay. I also asked help from Mom to buy everything we needed inside the house and luckily, she was able to complete all our needs in just two days. The house was newly built and empty when I bougt it just a few days ago. It's white with a touch of wooden and glass design and has plants all over and even inside the house. It's twice the price of our old house but I won't complain. I'll give what Jennie deserves. I also bought a new car. It's a bigger one, especially now that we have a son, we needed it.

"Here we are. The gates are still remotely operated." Jennie's eyes show happiness seeing the hardwood gate in front of us.

When she saw the exterior of the house, she pulled something from her bag again.

"No. No. Don't tell me you're pulling out your cheque again. This is yours already. I even named it to you. You just have to sign the title later inside." I told her.

"Lisa! What the. How did you afford to buy this? It's so nice and elegant, love." She said. I got off the car and opened her door. I held her hand and we walked towards the main door.

Her eyes widened when she saw the whole design of the house

"Baby, you might be richer than me as we think, but I was paid twice than what your bank account has now because of leading the war. And not to brag, I....i am already earning thrice now with my new position than being the Police Senior General. You can even stop working. But of course, I won't let you. I will support you in your passion and come with you to other countries whenever you want for your business trips and shows." I told her.

She is so happy that I will be able to accompany her soon to her international travels for work. My job now doesn't require me to come to the office everyday. Just my phone with me and just be there when I have meetings and teachings and I'm good. I can approve all Air Force movements with just my phone anyway.