Breakfast

JENNIE

I was awakened by Lisa's phone that kept ringing. Someone's calling her at 6am.
Ahhhh! It's Jisoo. I reached for it and took the call.

Me: Hello.

Jisoo: Oh. Hi. Jennie, is this you!?

Me: Do you still expect someone Lisa would sleep with?

Jisoo: No. No. I am just making sure. Is Lisa awake already?

Me: Not yet. It's too early, Jisoo. Her work starts at 10am right?

Jisoo: Oh yeah. I just have an important thing to tell her.

Me: Ok. I'll wake her up. Make it fast okay? I still want to have my wife for breakfast.

Jisoo: Excuse me? You guys are no longer married. So what are you now? Just fuck buddies? Hahahaha

Me: Shut up. I know in my heart we are still married.

Jisoo: Ok! Noted! By the way, Rosé's preparing dinner tonight. You two must come over. Irene, Seul and Hanbin will also be around.

Me: Okay. I'll tell Lisa. Please tell Rosé i miss her so much already. Wait I'll wake Lisa up.

I rubbed her arm that still hugs my waist. Kissed her lips gently and caressed her face. She felt my kiss and touch and she has woken up but still closes her yes.

"Babe, Jisoo's on the line. She has something important to say." I told her.

"Good morning, my love. Can you please turn it on speaker mode? I don't want to get up yet. I still want to hug you, love." She said in her bedroom voice. God. Why am I thinking of morning sex upon hearing her voice. Aaaaahhh! Jennie! Stop!

I switched the call on speaker mode and there they begin to talk.

Jisoo: Chief, why so cheesy in the morning? Hahaha

Lisa: God. You just don't know how it feels having Jennie Kim again beside me when I wake up.

Romantic excitement is all over my body!!!!

Jisoo: I'm speechless. Wait. Am I on speaker mode?

Lisa: Yeah. Now what do you need?

Jisoo: I am so sorry to bother you this early. But I got a tip he is coming back to Seoul the day after tomorrow. And he has been assigning two men to look after Jennie. Jennie, your boyfriend has been watching over you.

What the f!

Lisa: I know. I already know about that, Kim Jisoo. I ordered my men to abduct his minons last night and they are both in jail already.

Jisoo: What the hell, Chief!

Lisa: I should train you Hanbin to be more alert next time. Will you allow me?
Jisoo, you know how I move when it comes to Jennie. I will protect her at all cost.

My nervousness suddenly vanished when I heared Lisa's words.

Jisoo: Yes, Chief. I also called to tell you that we are inviting you for a meeting later at 11. We will be the one coming to tour office so don't bother to go to the Bureau anymore.

Me: Okay. Have a great day, Director Kim.

We dropped the call. Lisa immediately got up and sat on the bed with me. She faced me and pulled my body to her chest.