Cold Shower

JENNIE

I woke up without Lisa on my side. She probably woke up so early for the operation today. I planned to be up before her so I can kiss her and cook breakfast before she left the house but I was tricked by the alarm. I sent her a text wishing her good luck and be safe today.

It's already noon time and they're supposed to be done already but i still don't get a reply from her. So I already texted Jisoo. Jisoo doesn't respond too. So there I texted Hanbin also. Still no response.

Maybe she still feels bad.

Checked my watch and three hours have passed and no text from Lisa still. What is happening? Are they safe? I turned on the TV to watch some news. I got nothing. Where are they?

So I decided to call Jisoo.

Me: Chu, where are you? Are you with Lisa?

I asked her and my ears got hurt of the bullets at the background.

Jisoo: Hi Jennie. Yes, Hanbin and I are with the Chief.

Me: Where are you?

Jisoo: At the firing range. What happened to your girlfriend? She's been furious since this morning. She shot our target from toe up to the thighs. We were scared earlier that she could have killed the drug lord. Then after our operation, she commanded us to join her here. Still not contended of what she did this morning and here she is, shooting non stop like a wild boar. Something happened?

I felt a pinch of pain in my chest. I don't even know how to talk to her anymore. Jisoo also told me that Lisa has been drinking a bottle of whiskey already while playing with her gun at the range and already a bit drunk.

Why do I feel guilty? I know Lisa has been persistent to ask me for marriage. Financially we are both ready. Mentally ang emotionally, i don't know. Well who knows right? All these months I think it's just ok with her everytime i decline her proposal.

Around 7pm, I called Jisoo again and I am so damn worried with my girlfriend already. I can't take this anymore. I am going to fetch Lisa.

When I am about to go to the garage, I saw her car coming in followed by three more cars.

Jisoo got out of the driver's area. They took Lisa out from the backseat drunk and wasted.

"Let us bring her to your room. She's been drinking and crying a lot. She's been telling us too that you don't want to marry her?" Jisoo told me and my heart is crushing.

"This is her first time to be so drunk. Just tell her Jennie if you really don't see her as your wife in the future and stop this." Hanbin said coldly. I didn't argue with the two as their breaths smell alcohol too.

"We know we can't command you what to do because it's your own fucking lives anyway. But Jen, you two should really talk. She's been telling us that all her life she's been disowned by her real parents and this time, she feels you want her less. But she's not pressuring you okay. Maybe you two can meet halfway about this." Jisoo explained to me.

They already brought Lisa upstairs. I immediately went to the room when Jisoo and Hanbin and their men left already.

I took a wet towel, took of her clothes and shoes and wiped her body. Kissed her lips and caressed her forehead. Lisa is so drunk. I couldn't even sleep because from time to time she's breathing hard. I have to check on her.

The next morning, i was expecting to see her in bed but she's not there anymore. I rushed downstairs and Lisa is gone for work already.