Attorney B

LISA

We brought Liam home at Jennie's. Well, she still doesn't want us be be back together. Ugh. I really don't understand why. I have been proving to her that I am changing and I really won't do that mistake again. But I understand. Jennie is scared. Who wouldn't be if you got cheated on?

I never failed to make her feel that I love her. I even tell her not only every after we make love, but at random time just like the usual. But she never told me yet that she still loves me. I am actually not sure if Jennie still loves me. I want to be sure of that but I am so scared to ask her.

My usual routine since we had Liam is I go to work in the morning, brought clothes with me so I can change before heading straight to her house to see and be with my son. I go home late, sleep and repeat. Then on weekends, I make sure that I spend time with them. I don't join missions anymore but I make sure that I get to monitor every move my men make.

So, what they say is true. Once you have a child, it changes you. It makes me work hard more and I always look forward to take care of him. I make sure he's healthy and I kept investing on properties and businesses for his future.

But his mother, my wife..she's really unpredictable after giving birth. Like her mood worsen than she was pregnant. She's too strict on me but sometimes she would just ignore me. She doesn't even want me to see her breasts when she breastfeed our son, but she's really nagging me everytime she wants to have sex. What's up with you, Jennie?

I waited. I waited for three months after the pregnancy so I can ask her already if what's the real deal between us.
So here I am, went straight to her house after my work so I can talk to her. I actually asked her on a date but she said she made Liam's nanny take a day off today until tomorrow because she has to be present at home on Monday since Jennie is already getting back to work next week.
Okay. I was the one who made some adjustments again even I am so tired from work, I drove an hour just to get here.

I arrived around 7pm and I am so hungry. I thought she made dinner for us but she didn't. She said she didn't cook since she's not hungry and wants to sleep already.

Seriously? I should have ordered her favorite food outside and brought here so she won't resist to eat.
She told me not to stay long so they can rest already.

I laid beside her when I brought Liam to sleep. I hugged her but she removed my arm from her waist.

"Jen? What's wrong?" I asked while she's staring at the ceiling.

"Nothing." She said in a reluctant voice.

"You know you can tell me anything." I said but she did not respond.

I took a deep breath before I asked her.

"What are we? I mean, I have been proving to you that I have changed, that you're the one i only love and I'm never going to cheat on you again. What else do i have to prove, Jen?" I told her while looking at her.

"Lisa...I am scared. I am scared of you. I am afraid you might do it again. Look, every time we're outside, I couldn't deny that a lot of girls are almost dying to get you away from me. What if....what if one day, one of them is going to be the reason again?" She said and wiped her tears.

"I understand." I lifted my body and sat.
"Jen, let's get back together. Please. I love you. I love you so much. I want us to be complete as a family, in our home. I know this is going to be a long process, but I will show you everyday that I am never gonna cheat on you again. Jennie, god knows I'm dying inside, regretting single fucking day. I will not stop making you feel that I love you. Just give me another chance please? Trust me."