Black Coffee

LISA

It was one hell of a mission.

We came back to Gangnam and I was called by the President to talk about the operation. He commended me for doing an excellent job, but I told him he must commend my men and everyone who joined me. It's a big scandal if we didn't succeed. We might probably receiving bombs that may lead to war between the North and South.

My team decided to celebrate tonight in a club just on the busy streets of Gangnam.

I asked Jennie if I can go with them but my wife was cold to me and I don't know why. She's been moody lately so I just let her text me first and chose not to disturb her deal in Egypt. Ugh. I still have two days to see her and I am already missing her so much.

She still allowed me to go.

My men was surprised seeing me. Jisoo was not able to come since Rosé's pregnancy is already on its fourth month and she said she really needs to be with her wife.

Pregnancy. How I still wish. I have all the achievements already but why can't I get one more thing that will make me whole. Again, I want to have a baby.

I arrived at the club and I saw them from afar occupying the table near the stage. The last time I entered a club was when Jennie slapped me.

I sat beside Hanbin and this guy is drunk already. Mino got some drinks for me too, and since we're celebrating, why not drink til we get drunk. I need to celebrate, plus I need to take this pain away from my chest thinking again why Jennie is not yet pregnant.

After a while, the men invited me to dance with them at the center but I refused and I told them I'll just watch how crazy they look from here. I was left alone in the couch while drinking. I enjoy watching them having fun. You know, we've been through missions that would get our lives in a snap and here we are, celebrating our victory.

Someone sat beside me holding a drink and greeted me.

"Hi General. Didn't know you're coming." Han So Hee said.

"Oh. Hi. I still asked for Jennie's approval if I can come. You just arrived?" I said.

"No. I was here like an hour ago. Just bumped to some friends and they invited me on their table. You're still asking permission from Jennie? Is she that strict?" She asked.

"No. Jennie is cool. But of course, I respect her. You know, she's my wife." I said and she took a sip from her drink.

"She must be very lucky." She said and I just drink my whiskey.

"I am luckier. Luckiest." I told her and smiled.

"I am sorry for what happened last time in Paju. I didn't send her the video. I actually deleted it already. I am really sorry." Thank god. Ugh.

"What made you do it?" I asked her but she just kept quiet.

More minutes have passed and I decided to go home already because I'm a bit sleepy.

I stood up, took my wallet and some cash and handed it to Mino to pay for our drinks. He declined but I insisted. I told him I am going home already.

When I reached the parking area, I checked my car first if it has bombs on it or whatever. When I am all set and about to open the door. I saw So Hee also approaching her car. Our eyes met and I just nodded telling her that I'm leaving. When I got in, I checked my phone first if I got a message from Jennie but I got nothing. So I just messaged her that I am coming home already so she won't worry.