Table of Content, Chapter 1, Disclaimers.

TABLE OF CONTENT. (IT WILL BE UPDATED, EVERY OTHER CHAPTER)

Chapter 3...First Year.
Chapter 7...Second Year.
Chapter 18...Third Year.
Chapter 24...Fourth Year.
Chapter 29...Fifth Year.
Chapter 36...Sixth Year.
Chapter 46...'Seventh Year.'

DISCLAIMERS:

The character is inspired by me in a way.
You have a vibe that is a mix between Alyssa Foley, Blair Waldorf, Fallon Carrington, Rachel Green and mostly, Harley Quinn. In this story will be included the before and after Hogwarts, that is why I have a table of contents, for you to know where to go if you want to skip something. I recommend you to read the end of the third year, and the whole fourth year. I say this just in case you don't want to read second year or something you just don't feel like, I don't give a single fuck. Anyway, I wish you enjoy the story.

April 23rd, 1979. (Zabini mansion)

All the families were reunited in the Zabini mansion. The Malfoys, Notts, Slytherins and Zabini were all around Mrs Zabini who had a baby in her hands.

-Finally, one is born now- Y/mn said.

-There are just 3 left- Mrs Nott said looking at the 3 bellies.

-It is time to get some rest- Miss Zabini's husband said.

The 3 women waved goodbye to her and went back to their houses.

June 5th, 1979. (Malfoy Mansion)

4 families were gathered in Malfoy mansion's living room.

-Oh Oh!- Narcissa complained.

-What is wrong darling?- Lucius asked.

-The boy, I am going to give birth, you idiot!

-Oh honey, calm down, we are here- Miss Y/ln said.

Miss Zabini and Narcissa went into an empty room, a couple of minutes later miss Zabini came out of the room.

-The boy is born, come here!

They all walked into the room.

-Draco- Lucius said smiling at the baby and later kissing Narcissa's cheek

July 1st, 1979. (Nott mansion)

-We got here as soon as we heard- Narcissa said looking at the woman in pain.

She smiled and continued giving birth.

-What are you going to call him?- Miss Zabini asked.

-Theodore Jr- Theodore Sr replied.

After a couple of hours, the men went to garden to have a small talk.

-Let's hope yours is a girl- Miss Nott smiled at Y/mn.

She laughed at her comment.

August 30,1979 (Or your bday). (Slytherin Mansion)

Y/mn was having a walk in the garden, sitting in a small bench while her husband was grabbing some flowers for her. After a couple of minutes the family went back inside to see their first child, who was 4 at the time, for tea time.

After a couple of biscuits Miss Slytherin started feeling bad, her stomach was hurting and she started getting dizzy.

-Call Narcissa and the girls! It is coming.- She yelled to her husband.