Chapter 54.

There have been days, I could see fireworks in the sky, probably meaning that it was New Year's Eve now. I had been alone for quite a lot, I haven't had any contact with any human being since Christmas, it didn't upset me, since I was used to it.

I leaned in my bedroom's balcony to get a closer look at the fireworks, they faded away fast because of the mist in my garden, but it was worth a try seeing them.
-Hey.- I heard from behind me, I turned around to see Theodore, Blaise and Draco.
-Hey.- I said going back to the fireworks.
-Can we talk?- Draco said without even looking at me.
-Look who decided to talk.- I rolled my eyes and walked to a table in my room where I had cups with flowers on them, and tea. -Sure, please sit down.- I pointed towards the grey seats. They sat as I handed them each a cup of hot tea. -What did you want to talk about?
-We are sorry.
-Why?
-For not listening to you, for judging you, for taking the rings off.- Blaise said.
-The rings were not important, what was important was what they meant...Taking them off meant that you no longer wished to keep the promise made.
-It was not that.- Theodore said.
-Then what was it?
-We lost hope...You were gone for Merlin knows what and they just come telling us that you were with Potter.
-You took them off long before that happened, and I wasn't there because of Potter, I was there because I wanted the Dark Lord to be mortal once again so we could be out of this.
-We know...We are sorry, we really are.- Draco finally spoke.
-You know we love you, Y/n. More than anything.- Theodore said.
I gave them a small smile showing them that they were now forgiven and hugged them.
-I think you two should talk.- Blaise pointed me and Draco as he and Theodore left the room.
-Hello.- He spoke while getting closer to me, he placed his hands on my hips as our foreheads were touching each other's.
-Hello.- I smiled and placed my hands around his jaw.
-I missed you, darling.
-I missed you too.
He then stopped touching me and went to my small piano, he casted an spell with his wand making it start playing some music. He then went back to me and placed his hands on my waist as I placed mine around his neck.
We danced to the waltz for long really enjoying each other's company and the symphony of our hearts beating together.
We got tired so he placed his hands on my hips, I kept mine around his neck and rested my head on his chest. He pulled me closer and we just moved around the room enjoying the melody.
-Y/n.- He called me as the music started playing.
-Draco.
-I love you.- He said. I know he meant it every time he said it before, but this time it felt different, it felt deeper.
-I love you too.
I looked up at him and he placed a peck on my lips, it showed true love, he really did love me, I could say that for sure.
-Draco.
-Darling.
-I am sorry for leaving.
-Don't worry about it.- He had a relaxed tone on his voice.
-Aren't you upset?
-Y/n I know why you did it for, besides it would've been really stupid being upset, I am happy you are here again...I vowed loving you forever and unconditionally, I will always be here.
I smiled when he said that.
-When you were gone, I wrote a letter every day for you hoping that somehow you would get to read them and come back.- He continued.
-I am sorry, baby...I am sorry.- A tear fell down my cheek. -I never stopped thinking about you that I would see you again.
He placed his thumb on my face and cleaned the tear that was on my face, then gave me a small smile.
-Will you come back? For me?
-To the mansion?
-Yes, to the mansion.
-Do you wish me to do so?
-Yes, darling. I miss that embrace of yours every evening.
-Yes.- I placed my head on his chest once again as the song was coming to an end.

A/N:
Evening mates,
Sorry for the short chapter, anyway I hope you enjoyed it. This chapter was short because some things that are going to happen next are not related at all to that day's events so you might get confused or not understand something.
I love you all!