Chapter 39.

Draco's POV:

It's been three months now, since the first time I went to check the vanishing cabinet, there was a lot of progress and now I had to concentrate on the "Dumbledore" task I had assigned.
We were going to the three broomsticks that day. I had a cursed necklace ready to deliver. Katie Bell had to deliver it to Dumbledore and he would just die.
Unfortunately, when I went back to Hogwarts, I discovered Bell touched it and now she was in the hospital wing. -Bloody hell.- I thought.

Y/n's POV:

I came back from Hogsmeade with Adrien, he stayed at the common toom but I wanted to have a small walk around Hogwarts.
I saw Hermione and her friends in McGonogall's office along with Snape, I went closer to the door, but hid so I would be able to listen to the conversation without them noticing.
-What do you think?- McGonogall said was Snape was levitating the necklace with his wand.
-I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive.- He responded.
-She was cursed, wasn't she? I know Katie, off the Quidditch pitch she wouldn't hurt a fly.- Potter joined the conversation. -If she was delivering that to professor Dumbledore, she wasn't doing it knowingly.
-Yes, she was cursed.
-It was Malfoy.- Potter accused. My eyes were wide open at that time. I stepped out from where I was and intervened.-How dare you, Potter? It was not him. I was with him the whole time.- I lied -That is a very serious accusation, Potter.- McGonogall turned around.-Indeed.-Snape did the same as her. -Your evidence?-I just know.-You just know?-You just know? Alright, Potter. I think you should get a hobby, painting, perhaps? You really are that bored that you have to start accusing people about cursing others.-You astonish your gifts, Potter. Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing. How grant it ust be to be the Chosen One.I raised my hand and started speaking. -Perhaps that it's just a joke, he is a coward professor, he is bored of his pathetic life and wants to drag Draco with him.-I suggest you go back to your dormitories.- McGonogall said.- She looked at the golden trio and then took a step forward to face me. -All of you.We walked out of the room. As they were going to wherever they were going, I stopped Potter.-What?- He asked annoyed.-Calm down there, lion.-What?-I know about your little book. I need just a couple of drops of it.-I won't give anything to you.-Alright, then. Professor Snape will know about your book and that you are technically cheating in Potions. And if you check Hogwart's policies...Well, you will be expelled and won't be able to see your little, itty, bitty friends anymore.- I raised an eyebrow and laughed in a high pitched tone.He rolled his eyes and grabbed something from his pocket, he gave me the Potion. -You have to return it, use it one time and then return it.-Yes, yes, I will.I walked away with the potions, I went into Slytherin's common room where my friend group was. I walked to behind the chimney where they were.-Here's your potion, Malfoy.- I threw the vial in front of him.-How did you...-I've got my ways. Don't use it all, I have to leave a little bit for myself.-Thank you.-I have to talk to you, come on...Immediately.He stood up and walked with me to my room. -Muffliato.- I said so no one could hear.-Did you hex her? Were you responsible of what happened?
-What?
-You should be thankful, I saved your arse. Potter accused you. I am asking you, did you hex her?
He didn't reply, he just looked at me deeply in the eyes. -You did.- I looked at him disappointed. -Why did you do that? She didn't question the dark lord, she hasn't done anything to do.
-I don't owe you any explanation.- He said and walked away.
I walked away and met Adrian, we talked for a while and went to the Quidditch pitch at midnight. He placed his cold hand on my cheek and leaned closer. We snogged for a while. -I wouldn't mind destroying our friendship, you know?- He said moving his hand closer to my bum.
-I've got the prefects bathroom password, I don't think anyone is going to be there.
We pulled away and ran to the prefects bathroom, we took our clothes off and went inside of the water. He sat in there with the bubbles, I went closer to him and sat on his lap facing him. He placed his hands around my hips and looked at me up and down. -You look...- He went to my neck and whispered. -Charming.- He then placed his hand on my bum and I moved my hands to the crook of his neck. I began kissing his neck and leaving hickeys on it, he moaned in pleasure. We then changed and stood up, he penetrated me, I moaned in pleasure. -Oh merlin.

His tongue then moved around my body and kissing every single spot of it.We then, after a long time went back to the common room and talked.

------------------

It was Slughorn's supper today. I walked in there and sat next to Blaise. -I see you had fun.- He mocked.
-Shut up.
-Did you?
-Yes, I did have fun.
He smiled and went back to his food.
-Blaise.
-Y/n.-Scarhead suspects that Draco is up to something.
-And?
-I know he hexed Bell, I don't know why, but he did. If something else happens, Potter will say it was Draco.
-Don't worry about that, besides why would you keep protecting him now?
-I don't know, you are right.
-I always am.- He kissed my forehead.In dessert time, Slughron asked questions about our family. -So, Cormac, how's Uncle Tiberius this days?
-Yes, sir. In fact, I'm meant to go hunting with him and the Minister of Magic over the holidays.
-Well, be sure to give them both my best. What about your uncle, Belby? For those who don't know, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion. Is he working on anything new?
-I don't know. Him and dad don't get on. Probably because my dad says potions are rubbish. Says the only potion worth having is a stiff one  at the end of the day.
Blaise looked at him with a serious expression on his face. -He is disgusting.- I said getting closer to him, he laughed and nodded.
- Mmm, alright. How are your parents miss Slytherin?
-Well, umm in case you didn't know daddy is like the second most important person in the ministry. Mommy and daddy, also own half of the Wizarding World, to be honest.
-Don't boast.- Blaise whispered.
I smiled and went back to my food.-What about you, Miss Granger? What exactly does your family do in the Muggle World?
-My parents are dentists.The twins looked at me and Blaise confused, we raised our shoulders.
-What is a dentist?- I whispered to Blaise.
-Do I look like I know?
-They tend people's teeth.- Hermione continued.
-Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?
-No. Although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick, did bite my father once. He needed ten stitches.
I think she was saved, because the door opened and we were all looking at her weirdly.  Ginny came in, she had red puffy eyes.
-Ah. Miss Weasley. Come in, come in.
-Sorry, I'm not usually late.- She sat down.
Potter stood up randomly and they made eye contact. I looked at Blaise with a smile, he nodded knowing what I was going to do. -Ohhh, so sweet, Potter, checking on your girlfriend.- I smirked and raised my eyebrows.
-Really?  You said that in second year.
-You never denied it.
I laughed with Blaise and went back to our Ice Creams. Hermione then looked at me, I gestured for her to look at Cormac who was staring at her. He was a great friend of mine and told me to get him and her to a first name basis.