Chapter 45.

Draco's POV:

I was laying in my bed in that Spring evening, it was time for me to let the Death Eaters in Hogwarts and for me to kill Dumbledore.
I was scared, really scared, but I remembered Y/n's words before she went back to her room that day. "I will be here, no matter what. After it's done Theodore and I will be with the rest of Death Eaters, we will be together".
I was staring at the ceiling, ready to part to the Room of Requirements, I heard  a thunder rumbling. I stood up, placed my feet in the cold floor. I changed into my black suit and fixed it. I heard a knock on the door, Y/n. I opened the door, she was ready for when the rest of Death Eaters arrived. I placed my hands on her hips, almost touching her bum. -We will be alright, baby.- She said and pecked my lips. I gave her an smile and placed a kiss on her neck.
-Let's go.- I said grabbing her hand.
Soon, we met Theodore in the common room already on his suit, Y/n and Theodore went to the Room of Requirement and waited there until I got the cabinet ready for the rest's arrival. I took the old blanket of the Vanishing Cabinet, I saw how the handles started ticking softly. I felt the wind hit my face as the door started opening. Soon, black smoke came out of the cabinet, finally revealing Fenrir Greyback, my aunt, Bellatrix Lestrange and some Death Eaters. 
When I was departing from the room, I looked at Y/n and Theodore and nodded. They made their way where the rest of Death Eaters were.

I walked through the empty Hogwarts' corridor, my heart beating faster each second. I soon arrived at the astronomy tower. I opened the big door, walked towards the stairs placing my hand on the side of it. I heard Dumbledore talking with someone, he was either going mad or someone was actually there with him.
I walked slowly with my wand lifted, the middle of the astronomy tower in the middle between me and the old man. I pointed my wand at him, who then proceeded to talk. -Good evening, Draco. What brings you here on this fine spring evening?
-Who else is here? I heard you talking- I said getting closer to the man with the long beard.
-I often talk aloud to myself. I find it extraordinary useful. Have you been whispering to yourself, Draco?- I frowned and kept getting closer to him. -Draco, you are no assassin.- He continued.
-How do you know what I am?- I said immediately. -I've done things that would shock you.
-Like cursing Katie Bell and hoping that in return she'd bear a cursed necklace to me? Like replacing a bottle of mead with one laced with poison? Forgive me, Draco. I cannot help feeling these actions are so weak that your heart can't really have been in them.
-He trusts me. I was chosen.- I showed him my arm and quickly raised my sleeve, for him to see my dark mark. He had a shocked expression on his face and began speaking. -Then I shall make it easy for you.- He opened his arms.
He would try to cast an spell or do something, I immediately raised my wand again. -Expelliarmus!- His wand flew and landed on the floor.
I was shacking, I was scared and the frown was still on my face.
-Ver good. Very good.- He began talking. The door soon opened, I knew that Y/n and Theodore brought the Death Eaters here. Dumbledore raised an eyebrow and began speaking again - You're not alone. There are others. How?- He started getting closer to me.
-The Vanishing cabinet in the Room of Requirement. I've mending it.
-Let me guess. It has a sister. A twin.
-In Borgin and Burkes'. They form a passage.
-Ingenious. Draco, years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices. Please let me help you.
I never thought Dumbledore was really stupid, but what he said was idiotic, I had no choice at all. He couldn't help me, nobody could try to save me from the nightmare the Dark Lord was.
-I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this. I have to kill you. Or he's gonna kill me.- I was almost crying as those words came out of my mouth, I was still shaking. I heard footsteps and saw the old man looking at the stairs, soon Bellatrix, Fenrir and the rest of Death Eaters arrived, I turned and quickly faced them, then went back to Dumbledore.
-Well, look what we have here.- I heard my aunt say. She got closer to me and whispered to my ear. -Well done, Draco.
In this moment, all I needed was Y/n, but she wasn't there, she was at the door waiting for the scene to be over, along with Theodore.
-Good evening, Bellatrix.- Dumbledore spoke. -I think introductions are in order, don't you?
-Love to, Albus, but I'm afraid we're all on a bit of a tight schedule.- She then turned to me. -Do it.
Greyback then proceeded to speak. -He doesn't have the stomach, just like his father. Let me finish him my own way.- I turned my head and looked at him with a disgusted expression, how dare that hairy excuse of a human, talk like that about my father. 
-No! The Dark Lord was clear, the boy is to do it.- Bellatrix said as she came closer. -This is your moment. Do it. Go on, Draco. Now!
I was shaking, I was about to start sobbing. -No.- I heard professor Snape, my face went back to normal as I turned around to look at him. I stepped back leaving the place clear so Snape could do it.
-Severus.- Dumbledore said. Snape raised his head to face him properly. -Please.
-Avada Kedavra.- A green light came out of the tip of Snape's wand, making the old Albus Dumbledore fall down against the Astronomy Tower's balcony. I couldn't move, I stayed there immobile until professor Snape grabbed me by my neck and made my way downstairs. Y/n was in the door with Theodore, they must have seen what happened from under. I made my way to Y/n before the rest of Death Eaters ruined the moment. I placed my hands around her waist and she placed hers around my neck. -Puddin'- She said almost crying, she hugged me, then pulled away. I held her close and placed a kiss on her soft lips. The moment, then was broken by Bellatrix and the rest coming downstairs.
We opened the door and walked away in the Hogwarts' cold hallways, I was scared and still shocked about what happened before. Y/n covered her face with a mask and made her way next to Snape, Theodore did the same but went behind Fenrir Greyback. We walked in the Great Hall, Bellatrix made her way to the top of a table and started kicking the crockery that was placed in them. We arrived to the entrance, Snape made an Auror fly back for us to get out of Hogwarts, everyone passed me, Y/n came from behind and grabbed my hand, she was in the front with Snape, but suddenly she just appeared next to me. -Draco, come on. Don't get left behind puddin', we will be alright. -Yeah!- I heard Bellatrix yelling as she broke the Great Hall's windows, the candles in the ceiling of the room dimed leaving a dark and sad place with glass around them. I felt the wind on my face as this was happening.
-Come on.- Y/n pulled my hand.

We were then in the forest, walking doing more damage. Bellatrix was dancing around and giggling but I could see Y/n was scared, I was as well. She let go of my hand and made her way to the back next to Fenrir who was a good friend of her father's. We arrived to Hagrid's hut. 
-Hagrid! Hello?- Bellatrix said excited.
-Snape!- A familiar voice said, Saint Potter, he couldn't wait to fuck everything up again. I turned around and saw I was correct, it was the nasty human walking with his wand pointing at my godfather.
-He trusted you!- Potter yelled.
I soon heard something in the back, it seemed as if something was broken. I turned around to see that Bellatrix had burned Hagrid's hut. I stepped back and looked for Y/n, fortunately she was with Fenrir and Theodore. Bellatrix was jumping and squealing. I turned back to Snape who just told me to go on. I ran and grabbed Y/n's hand, she smiled and started running away from the scene.
-Fight back you coward! Fight back!- I heard from the distance, Y/n squeezed my hand and grabbed Theodore making us keep walking with Greyback. We then apparated to the Malfoy mansion where father and the dark lord were waiting for us. Y/n's things were in my room, mother placed them there. Blaise's and Theodore's were in there assigned rooms.
Finally, Y/n and I reported everything to the Dark Lord with tears in our ways, we then went back to my room, changed into sleeping wear and laid in bed.