Chapter 33.

It was a cold Friday night, the rain was all around the place. Draco and I just got out from the Great Hall. We were supposed to go directly to our common room, but Draco had something else in mind. He grabbed my hand and ran with me to the Quidditch pitch, Merlin knows why, but there was a piano at the other side of the pitch from where we arrived. The blond buy took his wand out of his pocket and casted a music spell. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him confused. He got closer to me and leaned for my hand.
-Can I have a dance?- I smiled and nodded, I didn't understand what was going on but I placed one of my hands on his shoulder and the other around his neck, he placed his around my waist and the other held my hand. He looked down to me and gave me a small smile then pecked my lips. We were really wet, it was still raining but we were just enjoying each other's company.
As we got tired we kept getting closer to each other, both my hands were now around his neck and his around my waist, we were just softly moving in our places.
-You look charming.- Draco whispered. I laughed, listening to his heartbeat.
-I am wearing my school robes and soaking.
-You are glowing.- I looked up at him and smiled. This moment was important, I knew mad times were coming and Merlin knows what was going to happen, if we were still going to be together after all.
We finally pulled away and went to the common room, laughing and talking. We opened the door but it was alone, except or one person, Adrien.
-Y/n.- He turned around and called as soon as he saw me.
-Adrien.
-Can I talk to you?.. Please.
His eyes were red and puffy, I knew he was crying before, and it wasn't about Quidditch. I looked at Draco, he understood what I was trying to say, nodded and left. Adrien gave me a towel, I dried my hair.
-What happened? Why are you bitter?
-She broke up with me.
-What?
-Viktoria, she broke up with me.
-Why?
-She snogged another guy. She said she just didn't love me anymore.
-Are you alright mate?- I wasn't good dealing with people's feeling, neither hearing them talk, but this time, I tried, he was broken, destroyed, he then leaned closer to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I wished for Draco to not go in there since he would think that something happened and hex Adrien.
I laughed at the thought and then went back to reality. -Thank you for being here. 
-It's alright, don't worry.
-You can go now, I will see you later.
-Alright.- I stood up and walked away, Blaise was in our room with Daphne, I saw they were minding their own "business"  so I walked to Draco's room. He opened the door and wrapped his arm around my waist. -A pleasure to have you here.- He gave me a small smirk and I punched his arm. He handed me his Quidditch jersey.
-I need trousers.
-Oh darling, trust me, you wont.- He winked an eye, I changed but when I got to his bed he was already asleep. I laid next to him, he moved his arm and made me get closer to him, I could feel his soft breath on my head. Soon I fell asleep on his arms.
We woke up next day with a Theodore, Blaise, Daphne and a Pansy staring at us. I soon opened my eyes and woke Draco up. They all raised an eyebrow trying to imply something.
-Did you?..
-Don't even continue mother kisser.
-Why did you say that! Now he is going to be upset and he is going to try to hex me!- I gave Theodore a devilish smirk and walked away.

A/N:

Hello mates, sorry that this chapter was lame.
I am going to post something better later. This story is also going to start getting better, you just have to wait a little more.
Also, I wanted to thank you for 2.2k reads!! This is charming, I love you mates.