Chapter 60.

We stepped in the edge of the bridge, holding each other's hands.
-I love you guys...In three.- Y/n said.
-One.
-Two.
-Three.
We jumped, feeling the empty space.
A blue cloud formed in front of us, it looked like a portal. A horrible hunchbacked old woman wearing a black cape appeared. She looked like a patronus, blue light moving.
-Well, look what we've got here...What are six teenagers like you doing here? What would six rich, spoiled teenagers be doing here?- She asked.
I saw how our bodies were turning blue just like her, our hands still holding.
-Hi lady...We are looking for the sorcerer the one that does the mind things.- Y/n replied.
The woman smirked, an evil smirk. -If you want to cross, you need to sacrifice something, rather...someone.
-Sacrifice?- I asked.
-I will do it.- Y/n said -I dragged you into this.
The woman raised her wand, green light coming out from her wand. I stepped before Y/n, I couldn't let her die.
-I love you, darling.- I said before the green light hit me.

Y/n's POV:

The woman soon disappeared.
We fell into a sandy ground, there was only a leafless tree and sand.
I stood up and looked around at my friends.
-Are you alright? We just need to find the sorcerer now.
Blaise had Daphne in his arms, Theodore had Pansy; they rubbed their arms and they all looked sad. -Y/n.- Daphne said, looking behind me.
I turned around to see Draco still laying on the floor. He was paler than always, and colder.
-Baby?- I got closer to him kneeling down and placing my hand on his chest. He was dead. -Baby. No!
I yelled, my friends stood up and hugged me giving me apologetic smiles. I couldn't stop thinking that because of me Draco was dead, it was my fault, and mine only.
I wiped my tears away and stood up, they gave me a confused look. -Come on, he wanted us to have a happy ever after.- I smiled and began walking.

-Y/n...
-What?
-We've been walking for hours and there is still nothing, the sky is already dark.- Blaise said.
I rolled my eyes. -Lumos.- The tip of my wand lit up as I saw a small shack. A man came out of it, he looked like Dumbledore, but Albus was dead already, it couldn't be. Snape once mentioned that Dumbledore had a brother, so I guessed it was him.
-Who are you?- My friends behind me said pointing their wands at him.
-Aberforth? Are you Aberforth Dumbledore?
-The one and only.
-Lower your wands.
-What are you doing here Y/n?
-A sorcerer, I read about it, she can change people's minds throw a big spell...Umm do know where we kind find her?
He raised an eyebrow thinking I was mad. -There is not such thing as that sorcerer, she was kicked out of the Wizarding World over a thousand years ago...She also couldn't do what you're looking for her to do, you see? She lied... The story, the book you read it from, I guess Redemption of the dark prince?
-Yes?
-That book was written by her. Her spirit, I guess asked for a sacrifice, didn't she?
-Yes.
-Well, there is non such thing as that sorcerer.- He said walking back inside the house. I turned to my friends. -I'm sorry.- I whispered. -L-L-Let's go back.
-Hey, hey...It's not your fault.- Theodore lifted my chin while taking me into a embrace, Blaise then came from behind and hugged me as well.
-Come on.- They said as we went back to where Draco was.

They fell asleep in the sand, hugging each other. I sat alone next to the tree we saw before.
I stood up and walked towards Draco I hugged him one last time. -Baby...Please...It wouldn't be my happy ever after if I wasn't with him.- He didn't respond, of course he didn't he was dead.
I laid my forehead on his chest, quietly sobbing, for what seemed like hours.

I looked back at his face once again. One tear fell on his cheek.
Shortly after, there was this big light shining like the sun, I stood up as the rest of my friends did annoyed by the light. They all looked confused at the sudden light, then looked back at Draco.
-Y/n...look.- They pointed at Draco that was now shining as well. I kneeled down again and held his hand.
He opened his eyes again, and coughed, then looked back at me and smiled. I immediately hugged him and kissed him on the lips while placing my hand on his jaw.
-Hello, darling.
-Draco.- I said back.
He then stood up back as new, as if he didn't practically got killed hours ago. He placed his hands on my waist as I placed mine around his neck.
-Darling.
-Yes?
He stooped holding me and grabbed something from his pocket. -This is not how it was supposed to happen, it would happen in better circumstances, but...- He knelt to the ground, pulled out a ring, a white gold ring with a emerald in the middle and began speaking again. -Will you marry me, Y/n Slytherin?
I placed my hands around my mouth as he asked that question. -Three words, eight letters.- I said as he slipped the ring on my finger, he stood back up and kissed me once again.

19 Years Later

-We are going to be late, Scorpius.- I yelled.
-I am coming, mommy.- He said while grabbing his owl.
-You ready?- Draco asked Scorpius.
-Yes, father.

We were now in King Cross station, we crossed through the platform 9 ¾.
Scorpius looked back at us and gave us a small smile. -What if I fail?
Me and Draco kneeled down to Scorpius. -You will not fail, have faith in you.
He then turned around and ran towards Zachary Zabini and Brutus Nott giving them a embrace. I smiled as I saw their parents behind them. I hugged Pansy and Theodore who were with their other son, Tiberius. After that, I greeted Blaise, who was with Daphne.

The clock was at 11:50, Scorpius came back to us.
I saw Potter, Hermione and Ronald with their children, me and Draco smiled showing them respect and that we were now new people.

We kneeled down once again to meet Scorpius.
-You will do fine.- I said while placing a peck on his forehead, he hugged me.
-There you go, champ.- Draco hugged him.
-I love you both, goodbye.- He said catching up with Zachary and Brutus. I smiled and held Draco's hand.
-We got our happy ever after, after all.- I said.
Draco chuckled and placed a kiss on my lips.

Finally, we met with Pansy, Theodore, Daphne and Blaise in the mansion for supper, laughing about the old times and moments we shared.

In the end, Draco and Y/n had their Happy Ever After.

The End...

A/N'S:

This is the end of the story, mates.
I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. I would like it for you to comment some feedback you might have about the story and also tell me which was your favourite part! Love you, fellas.
Also, I am writing a new story, "Draco and Y/n," I will post the first chapter tomorrow, so you can add it to your library. (It is going to be quite different from this story) The trailer is on my TikTok @dracomalfoysgreenapple
The story is also now available in Italian, so go read!