Chapter 42.

We were now going back home. I sat next to Theodore and Daphne. I placed my head on Theodore's shoulder and fell asleep.
We soon got home, where the Christmas ball was waiting.
-I'll see you later, remember to arrive...
-Yes, yes an hour before the ball starts.- They all said.
-You say that every Christmas.- Blaise clarified.
They all placed a kiss on my cheek and went to their houses.
I took a shower and dried my hair, put a towel gown on and sat in my vanity.
The wizard who was going to do my hair arrived and did her job. My mother placed my dress on my bed and walked away. The wizard walked away as soon as she was done with my hair, leaving me alone.
I put on the dress and some perfume on my collar, soon I used some jewelry and some heels.
I soon heard the door, I walked downstairs and opened the door for my friends to walk in, we all went to my room and they finished getting ready. They started chatting, except for Draco who was sitting on a chair next to the window, just staring at the cold snow in the garden.
-Draco?
-What?
-Can you help me zip my dress, please?
He looked up at my eyes and stared for a moment, he then noticed what he was doing and spoke again. -Turn around.
I did as he said and moved my hair away from my back. He zipped the dress, I then walked to the mirror next to my vanity and looked at myself.
After five seconds, I could feel hot air on my collarbone and a pair of hands on mine. -You look charming.- I heard Draco whisper on my ear, as he placed a kiss on my cheek.
-Thank you.- I then walked downstairs where the rest of the invites people was. I greeted a lot of them and danced with my friends, nothing out of the familiar things that happen in the ball.

------

There was a small Death Eater meeting today, Mr. Lestrange was coming back so he could train me, but this time the boys were also joining. We walked to the yard and had duels, I was improving each day, or that is what Mr. Lestrange said.
We then walked inside for our practical part of the lesson.
-Legilimency... Legilimency is the act of magically navigating through the many layers of a person's mind and correctly interpreting one's findings. It can be practiced with a wand or mentally. Y/n, we already learned how to prevent it. Keep your mind absolutely blank so the opponent can't go into your thoughts.- He wrote the spell in the air with his wand, and proceeded to speak again. -Y/n you will be trying to penetrate Draco's mind, Blaise you will do the same with Theodore's.
Draco and Theodore sat in a chair, I looked at Blaise and nodded as I placed my hand close to Draco's head.
I took advantage of the situation and went to what actually happened and why he was acting this way.
I saw his conversation with Blaise and Theodore the day we went back to school, I saw him with his mother in Burkin and Burke's where he found Death Eaters, he got his mark and was assigned a task, I saw him sitting on a chair when the dark lord started speaking to both Theodore, Blaise and him.
-Love is weakness.
Was he only speaking to them? Theodore was known for snogging all kind of girls. What about Y/n? I couldn't break up with her, I was weak without her.
I saw all the pain he went through, the conversation with Snape, his nights at the astronomy tower, his thoughts the day after the Quidditch match, I saw everything that has happened this year.
I quickly took my hand back to my pocket. -I need to leave.- I turned around and walked to my room's balcony where I just looked at the cold garden.
-Hello.- I heard Theodore and Blaise say.
-Hello.
-What happened?
-Nothing...Is Draco still here?
-Yes.
-Good.
-Do you want to see him?
-I don't know.
They walked closer to me and both gave me a hug. -We'll call him.- They said and soon left.
I continued looking at the foggy garden and the Scorpius constellation that was now on the dark blue sky.
-You wanted to see me.- I heard from behind me, I turned around and saw Draco.
He leaned in the balcony's bars.
-Draco...
-Y/n...
-I'm sorry, for everything.
-What?
-Draco, I saw everything, you know what I saw as well, I know what you've gone through this year.
I could see how his eyes were slowly turning read and his face had now a sad expression, I got closer to him and hugged him. We sat in the big chair that was on my balcony, he cried on my chest while playing with my hair.
-Draco...
-What?
-I will wait for you.
-What do you mean?
-I want to help you heal, I want to be with you even if that can't happen right now, because...Because I love you, and because when I was fucked up you did the same for me.
He cupped my face and placed a soft peck on my lips. He pulled away and spoke. -Darling...I love you, deeply and forever.

A/N:
Good evening lads,
I am going to answer questions that my friends have asked me while reading the book. You might be confused about these as well, so here are the answers.

What is going on between Y/n and Theodore, Adrian and Draco?
(Those are three different questions) Adrian and Y/n are really good friends, they had a quick fling, three months after Draco and Y/n broke up, after that they still talked.
Theodore and Y/n are just best friends, they really love each other but just as friends.
Draco and Y/n broke up, and well, what you just saw.

Did Pansy and Theodore break up?
Yes, they did broke up after Theodore kissed Miss Zabini. Pansy was confused about the whole situation and wanted to clear her mind of things.

Is Pansy obsessed with Draco?
No, however in third and forth year, she fancied Draco but never told Y/n because she knew that she had a thing with Draco at the time.

Why are Pansy and Daphne not present that much?
They are present quite a lot in the conversations and plans, this is not mentioned because it would be boring to just write meaningless conversations. However when Y/n is sad, she goes to Theodore and Blaise because she'd known them since she was practically born and she has a different spot in her heart for them two.

ASTORIA RELATED QUESTIONS:
Why does Y/n despise Astoria Greengrass?
At the start, Astoria was one of Y/n's minions, she did whatever Y/n told her to, because she wanted to fit in with, the called "Popular and important" girls at Hogwarts. After Y/n saw what happened with Astoria and Draco, she felt as if she was questioning her authority and felt hatred towards her.

Did Astoria left after Y/n told her to?
Yes, she did. Y/n was part of a very powerful family, the Greengrass' were scared about what Y/n could do, and what would happen if she told her father; also, Astoria knew that if she stayed at Hogwarts, Y/n would make her year a living nightmare.

Did Daphne hate Astoria or why didn't she say something to Y/n when she was mean to Astoria or when she kicked her out?
Daphne didn't hate Astoria, however she strongly disliked her because she thought she was aggravating and tried to be like her and get in her circle quite a lot. As I said before, she never said anything to Y/n because of the power she held and because Y/n was a really good friend to her and she wouldn't fuck that up because of her sister.
END OF ASTORIA RELATED QUESTIONS.

Why did Malfoy break up with Y/n? How and from what would he protect her from?
I understand this was hard to understand, but he was protecting her from him. He knew that if he kept his relationship with Y/n he would not spend that much time with her, leave her alone, not be present and cause her a lot of pain. He didn't want that for her and tried to avoid it by breaking up with her.

Who is dating who?
I don't think this was hard to understand, however I am going to respond it anyway.
Draco is dating Y/n until the start sixth year.
Blaise is dating Daphne from the start of fifth year.
Theodore is dating Pansy, until the end of fifth year.
Adrian had a girlfriend (Viktoria Janssens, a friend of Y/n's from Beauxbatons) until the end of Y/n's fifth year, which would be Adrian's end of sixth year.

What happened between Y/n and Tewkesbury?

Tewkesbury fancied Y/n since before she even attended Hogwarts. He attented Drumstrang and went to Hogwarts in Y/n's forth year (His fifth year) where he saw her again. He fancied her/him and was always there with her/him, he was basically trying to get her to be his girlfriend, but she was still upset from Draco and was concentrated in the task that the Dark Lord gave her/him. They flirted quite a lot, but nothing more than that.

Did Draco love Y/n and viceversa ?
Yes, they loved each other but didn't have a classical love it was odd they loved  each other utterly and  deeply,  but it was hard for them to show since they weren't really affective people. The did adore each other but didn't show it that much because they were scared of getting hurt. However, they mention it, but preferred to show it because they didn't like empty words.

HOGWARTS
YOU.