Chapter 31.

We sat in the great hall for breakfast. We talked as normal. Draco placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed his finger against it. I knew what he was up to so I just turned to face him, gave him a small smiled and turned back to face Daphne, who was in front of me.
-I just realized something.- Daphne said.
-What?
-In a certain way, you, Y/n. Can do whatever you want in Hogwarts without getting punished, I mean, professor Snape is like your father's best friend and your father is Umbridge's boss.
-Those are just two teacher, I could still get punished.
-Yes, but let me finish, Dumbledore...- She was interrupted by the high pitched voice of Umbridge who, I guess was talking to a professor. - Pardon me, Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?- We all turned to see what she was up to.
 -I am merely requesting that when it comes to students, you conform to the prescribed disciplinary practices.- I heard Professor McGonogall.
-So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom. Minerva.
-Not at all, Dolores. Merely your medieval methods. 
-I... am sorry, dear.  But to question my practices is to question the Ministry, and by extension the Minister himself. I am a tolerant woman, but the one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty.
-Disloyalty.
-Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action. 
-Look Y/n, she is like you and your friends with your fathers.- I heard Hermione whisper to me. 
-What?
-You take your fathers to every conversation and say things like your father is going to hear about it or that he is not going to be happy about it.- I laughed and went back to my friends.

-------------------

Dolores was taking all over the school, she had this new rule board in front of the great hall, she would visit our classes and ask the teachers idiotic questions.

We were at divination class, Umbridge got there and asked Professor Trelawney to make a prediction. Draco in the meanwhile, was sitting next to me. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed his hand against it. I loved that feeling on my leg, he then pulled me closer and stared at my lips while rubbing my thigh harder.
-Just get a bloody room.- Blaise and Theodore raised their eyebrows while making fun of us.
-After class, I promise.- He gave me a disappointed look and took his hand of my thigh while rolling his eyes.

I remember, one time I was walking through the hallways with Daphne and Pansy and she casted a spell for making our skirts longer, we turned around and she just smiled and walked away. We, being us, just pulled them up again. Draco then came from behind and squeezed my bum, he was walking with Theodore, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. He smiled and then kept walking with them, I rolled my eyes but gave him a smirk.
He would just randomly do this kind of stuff and then leave, I knew what he wanted quite well. But I liked keeping him waiting and seeing him all upset when I didn't do as he wanted.

-----------------------

We were all outside watching how Trelawney was being kicked out by Umbridge, I never really liked that professor, I thought she was quite mad, so I didn't really care about what happened to her.
-Sixteen years I've...I've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this.
-Actually, I can.- McGonogall then came closer to the divination Professor trying to help her.
Draco came and hugged me from behind.
-Something you'd like to say, dear?
-Oh, there are several things I would like to say.
The doors of the castle then opened revealing professor Dumbledore. Draco got closer to my ear and whispered. -Right now, is the perfect time, darling. Let's go.
I turned around to see his face, he was still hugging me and lowered his hands from my waist, to my bum.
-Draco, everyone is here.
-Exactly, no one is going to notice we are not here. Come on.- I rolled my eyes and walked away with him inside of the castle.
-Look, I know you are worried about people noticing and knowing about what we are doing. But right now, they are there, we will have a couple of minutes before people start arriving to the common room or dormitory.
-If you keep talking Malfoy, I will not do what you want me to.- He nodded and we ran to the room he shared with Theodore, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle. He closed the door behind him and pinned me against the wall. He started pressing his lips with mine and passionately kissed me, his hands were on my bum, and mine were messing his hair. He then went for my neck and hardly kissed it. He then took his shirt off, but exactly at that moment, we started hearing voices, which meant we had to stop. We could have used Muffliato to keep anyone from hearing, but the boys would be back any minute and would wonder what we were doing, which wasn't such a fun conversation to have.