Chapter 44.

I stood up as soon as I saw Draco, I knew something was wrong with him.
-Where are you going?- Theodore asked concerned.
-I don't know if you've noticed, but Draco is not alright.
-Shall we go with you?
-No, don't worry.
I saw Potter leave the Great Hall, I thought he was done with his food, but I realized I was wrong, as soon as I saw him storm out of Moaning Myrtle's bathroom with rather a odd expression on his face. He lift his face to look at me and immediately looked away and left, I went into the bathroom, where I saw professor Snape and Draco in the soaking wet floor, covered in blood. Professor Snape had his wand on Draco's chest and kept repeating "Vulnera Sanentur". I stood there shocked while Snape tried healing Draco. I got closer to them confused. -What the bloody hell is going on here?
Professor Snape turned around and faced me. I saw how Draco closed his eyes. -He closed his eyes...What...What happened to Draco?- I felt a tear roll down my cheek.
-He will be immediately taken to the hospital wing, Miss Slytherin. Please proceeded to go to your Common Room.
I stood there, more tears falling in my face just watching Draco, I after a couple of minutes, did as Snape said and went to the common room where my friends were sitting.

I saw them laughing, they soon turned around to look in my direction and saw my face. Their expressions soon changed into concerned ones.
-What happened? Are you alright?- Pansy asked while walking towards me.
-Draco...We need to go to the hospital wing.
-What? Daphne asked.
-What happened with Draco?- I heard Blaise from the other side of the room.
-Just, follow me, come on.
We made our way silently to the hospital wing, where Draco was sleeping in a bed peacefully. We grabbed some chairs and placed them around him, we sat down and I grabbed his hand.
-What happened?- Theodore asked.
-I don't know, I left you and followed Draco; Potter followed him but I thought he was going to Gryffindor's tower or something and when I found Draco, Potter was leaving the bathroom with an scared expression. Draco was laying on the floor covered in blood and Snape was healing him.
-Do you think Potter?..
-Of course Potter is responsible of this- I interrupted him. -Draco broke his nose at the start of the year. And he's been accusing Draco of everything and following him, it's obvious that he did...But, you know? He is going to regret it, now or later, but he will.
I squeezed Draco's hand 
Madam Pomfrey then walked in, she jumped as soon as she saw us. -What are you doing here? Is past curfew.
-We heard Malfoy was injured.- Theodore replied.
-Leave...Immediately. Mr. Malfoy is in great hands.
-Why don't you take your hands and...
-Do not fight now Y/n, come on.- Theodore interrupted me, and Pansy grabbed my hands so I wouldn't hex Pomfrey.
We walked back to the common room, I went to my room and fell asleep.

Next day, I attended all of my classes as usual, Draco was still in the hospital wing. As soon as I was done with my assignments, I went to my room and grabbed all the work Draco missed that day, after that, I proceeded to visit him in the hospital wing. He was sitting on his bed, having some medicine with a disgusting look. I grabbed two chairs, I sat in one and placed his books and some parchment in the other.
-Hello, darling.- He laid back and turning his head to look at me and smiled.
-Hello, baby.- I smiled back and grabbed his hand.
-Are you alright?
-Potter almost killed me.
-Sorry.
-How was your day, darling?
-Good, I missed you...I brought you your work. Blaise copied some things in your books, Theodore wrote some notes that you might want to use next class and I did one essay when I had free time because I was bored.
-Thank you.- He smiled.
I looked at him while holding his hands, he drew circles with his thumb in mine.
-Darling...
-What?
-I love you.
-What?
-I've said those words before to other girls, but it was a lie and you deserve to hear them a thousand times, I've said it now and I don't regret it because...I do love you...More than words can explain.
I was amazed by what he said, I smiled -I love you too.
He tried to sit down, I helped him and fixed a pillow so he would be comfortable. -Do you remember what you said?- He spoke.
I raised an eyebrow not knowing what he was talking about.
-In your room, after the training with Mr. Lestrange.
I remembered what happened months before when I told him that I would wait for him. -Yes.- I nodded.
-I want to be with you, darling. In everything, I don't want to wait, you don't need to wait and I am completely sure that I love you and that I want to be with you.
-Who would have said that Draco Malfoy was a romantic?- I chuckled and placed a kiss on his soft lips.
We talked for hours and hours, even about the last time he was here when he fell in Quidditch and hurt his things down there. Until Madame Pomfrey told me to leave because Draco needed to rest and it was almost curfew.