Chapter 22

-Mother, why me? I am not even the age I need to be for the tournament.
-The dark lord said that we could choose the child we thought would perform this task better. In light of this, we chose our cleverest, bravest and most athletic child.
-Alright mother.
-Please go to the office. The rest will be here soon.

----------------------
-Please show me your arm Miss Slytherin.- I did as the dark lord said. He placed his wand on my arm. It started hurting a lot. My blood was moving around my arm, getting the shape of a snake and a skull on the top.
-You are finally one of us.- Lucius said placing his hand on my shoulder. I gave him a small smile.
-I see Y/fn, you made a clever decision deciding which of your children should perform the task for me to get your wife out of Azkaban.-The dark lord said. It was quite funny hearing him speak, since well, he was a fetus.
I smiled and then, they soon left. Me and my mother then headed to the garden where I was going to be trained. There was a man with an old hat and a smoking pipe on his hand. He then got closer. The tall man had big blue eyes, bronzed skin, long brown hair and a very aligned denture.
-You must be Y/n Slytherin.- He smiled offering his hand while smoke was coming out of his mouth. -I will be tutoring you in this dark journey. You see, people die in the Triwizard Tournament, that is why I am helping you not to die and help Harry Potter win so the dark lord can finally see him after thirteen years.
-How is he going to see him?
-Barty Crouch is part of the dark lord's ingenious plan, of course. If you complete your task properly, the dark lord and all of us Death Eaters will get your father out of Azkaban...The Y/fn. I haven't see him in quite a lot.- I smiled and looked back at my mother who was no longer there. -Alright, let's start, shall we?- I smiled as he went to the other side of the garden and grabbed a small rat.
-Three unforgivable curses...Cruciatus, Imperius and the killing curse. You know how they work and everything, do you?
-Yes.
-Then let's start with some physical training and later we will continue to the library, where we are going to learn more about spells that will be helpful.
-Alright, let's start Mr...
-Rabastan Lestrange.
-Mr. Lestrange.
He then went to the other side of the garden. -You will learn how to apparate.-
-I am not allowed to until I am seventeen.-
- You serve the dark lord. You are.
-And how is that going to help me in the tournament?
-Let me tell you three things. First, never question my teaching; Second, we are also training you for what is coming later, and third, it will help, quite a lot.
-Yes sir.
-Alright, now, remember the Three Ds: Destination, Determination and Deliberation. One had to be completely determined to reach one's destination, and move without haste, but with deliberation. I want you to please concentrate on where do you want to go, you want to come where I am. Please just concentrate and get here.- I did as he said and apparated next to him. He had an amazed expression on his face. -Wizards don't normally achieve this after a good amount of tries. Well done Y/n. Now grab this.- He handed me a chocolate. I raised an eyebrow at him.- Eat it. It will help you with the nausea.
-Nausea?- I then realized what he was talking about and ate the chocolate.

The training for that day, went spectacular, better than I expected. I impressed Rabastan Lestrange, what a success.
As I was going to sleep, I found Draco's owl on my window.
-What the fuck does he want now?- I thought. I grabbed the letter of his mouth and gave him some treats. I opened it. It wasn't really long. He was probably giving me a lame excuse or was apologizing again, but honestly, I didn't want to talk to him...ever again.

Dear Y/n,
I just wanted to check on you, know how you were and where you were. I have missed you quite a lot, I miss my best friend more than ever.
I wanted to again apologize for what I did before the holidays.
I am looking forward to see you at the Quidditch world cup in August.
Love, Draco.

I laughed at the later, he was a bloody fool. I didn't care anymore. At the end of the day, me and Draco were nothing more than friends.

Dear Draco,
I just wanted to tell you to fuck off, my training is going perfectly, thank you for concerning.
Y/n.

I then sent my owl to his house. I really wasn't in the mood for Draco. He was a bloody idiot and as Snape told me days before, I had to concentrate on my training so I could do what the dark lord told me to.