Chapter 47.

I woke up from my peaceful sleep, next to Draco. I felt the cold rug under my feet as I was grabbing a black dress for today's Death Eater meeting. I walked to the loo where I washed myself and changed into the dress I was going to wear.
Draco, was no longer in the bed when I came back, he was fixing his tie in front of the mirror. I chuckled when I saw him really concentrated on what he was doing; that made his head turn to me. -Come on, let me help you- I said walking to him, he smiled and nodded afterwards.
I grabbed his tie and tied the knot and fit it on his neck while passing my hands through his chest to stretching the shirt he was wearing.
I then turned around and pointed to the zipper of my dress, for him to help me get it up. I then turned around and placed my lips onto his as I saw his scared expression. -Calm down, Draco.
He nodded and grabbed my hands as we were going downstairs to the dining hall. The mansion was colder than it always was; the sky was darker and there wasn't a single sound in the room.

As we approached the room, Draco sat in between his father and another Death Eater with his back facing the big fireplace the room had. I in between my father, who was sitting next to my mother, and Barty Crouch Jr.
The room was filled with silence, Draco still had the bitter expression on his face, while just looking at the table.

After a couple of minutes of waiting, Snape came into the room. Voldemort turned around to face the raven haired man. -Oh Severus, I was beginning to worry you had lost your way. Come. We've saved you a seat.- He said.
Snape sat next to the dark lord as everyone else, including me, was now looking at him. -You bring news, I trust?- The dark lord said.
-It will happen Saturday next at nightfall.- Severus replied with his monotone tone.
-I've heard differently, my lord. Dawlish, the auror, has let slip that the Potter boy will not be moved until the 30th of this month. The day before he turns seventeen- Yaxley began speaking as soon as Snape was done with his phrase.
Snape turned his face to the white haired man. -This is a false trail. The auror office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter. Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the ministry.
-Well.- A bald Death Eater chuckled as he started speaking. -They got that right, haven't they?
Everyone started laughing except for the Malfoys and I.
-What say you, Pius?- The dark lord asked as the laugh faded away.
Pius looked down at Nagini, Voldemort's snake, and then turned his face to look directly into the Dark Lord's eyes. -One hears many things, my lord. Whether the truth is among them is not clear.
The once named Tom Riddle chuckled. -Spoken like a true politician. You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius.
Pius happily smiled.
-Where will he be taken, the boy?- The noseless man continued, turning his face to Snape.
-To a safe house. Most likely the home of someone in the order. I'm told it's been given every manner of protection possible. Once there, it will be impractical to attack him.
-My lord.- Bellatrix cleared her throat -I'd like to volunteer myself for this task. I want to kill the boy.
Soon, there was heard indistinct shouting in the distance. -Wormatil!- The Dark Lord yelled annoyed. -Have I not spoken to you about keeping our guest quiet?
-Yes, m-my lord.- The ghastly looking man replied. -Right away, my lord.- He ran.
-As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix, I must be the one to kill Harry Potter.- Voldemort said as Bellatrix leaned her back on the chair. -But...I face an unfortunate complication--That my wand and Potter's share the same core. They are, in some ways...twins. We can wound but not fatally harm one another.- He placed his wand on the table. -If I am to kill him, I must do it with another's wand.- He walked around the Death Eaters sitting with their backs turned to the fire place. -Come, surely one of you would like the honour? Hmm?- He then walked back to gthe middle to where Lucius was. -What about you...Lucius.
The blond haired man looked up at him. -My lord?
-My lord?- Voldemort mocked. -I require your wand.- He said this time with his normal voice while showing his hand gesturing for Lucius to give his wand at him.
Lucius stopped looking at him and looked at the table while taking the wand of the case in which he had it. His hands started shaking as he passed the wand to Voldemort.
-Do I detect elm?
-Yes, my lord.
-Ah.- Voldemort placed his hands on the wand and broke it, which made Lucius close his eyes not wanting the Dark Lord to do what he did. -And the core?
-Dragon.- Lucius cleaned his throat. -Dragon heartstring, my lord.
-Dragon heartstring.
-Mm-hmm.
Voldemort threw the wand at the table with a straight face looking at Lucius, I couldn't help but feel bad for him.
Voldemort turned his face, and with his wand made a woman who was moaning float in the air taking her closer to the table. -To those of you who do not know, we are joined tonight by miss Charity Burbage, who, until recently, taught at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Her speciality was muggle studies. It is miss Burbage's belief that muggles...are not so different from us. She would, given her way...have us mate with them.
Bellatrix stuck her tongue out like a little girl, pointing out that such a belief disgusted her, this made the rest of the Death Eaters laugh.-To her, the mixture of magical and muggle blood is not an abomination but something to be encouraged. The woman was heavily breathing, she was ready to die. -S-S-Severus. Severus, please.- She started sobbing. -We're friends.-Avada Kedavra!- Voldemort yelled with a smile on his noseless face. The woman fell right in front of Draco, who's bitter look was now scared and full of pity. I closed my eyes as soon as I saw her touch the table. I opened them once again and saw a tear fall down her now, lifeless body.
-Nagini... -The dark lord said while the snake started climbing into the top of the table. -...Dinner.

The snake slid itself closer to the body, as she was passing, everyone was taking their hands off the table and placing them on their laps with disgusted looks.
I was horrified after the snake opened its mouth and ate the woman. The meeting ended soon, as I made my way back to Draco's room followed by the boys and Draco. They all had horrified looks on their faces, they walked into the cold room to not say a word; they simply sat down and stared at the marble floor.