Chapter 55.

Draco's POV:

I was upstairs in my room talking to Blaise and Theodore as I normally would, Y/n in the other hand was down helping my aunt and talking, I never really knew what they found interesting about each other, the only thing that they have in common is that they both pure-bloods and maniacs.

-Draco!- I heard Y/n yell from downstairs. -We require to see you!
I looked at the boys, who knew this was probably something important.
After a couple of seconds, I saw the woman who was calling me before walk into the room.
-Hey, baby.- She said and pecked my lips.
-Darling.
-Bellatrix is requesting to see you...There is something you should see, I offered doing it myself, but they insisted it needed to be you and only you.- She said empathizing the word "only" 
I pecked her forehead and nodded. I closed the door of my room and walked into the empty halls of the mansion.

When I walked in, I saw my parents, snatchers holding Weaslbee and mudblood Granger; and my aunt, Bellatrix, who was holding someone's face.
-Well?- She proceeded to talk.
-I can't be sure.- I spoke. 
I felt my father place his hand on my neck. I could feel his cold rings squeezing it as he began to talk closer to my ear. I tried looking at him without moving my head.
-Draco, look closely, son. If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord, everything would be forgiven. A-All would be as it was, you understand?
-Now, we won't be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy.- I heard a snatcher say as my father took his hand off my neck and placed himself in a position where I could look at him. -You dare to speak to me like that in my own house?!
-Lucius!- My mother whispered yelled while taking him away.
-Dear Lord, my mother- I thought, I was really thankful, live without her would have been a hell considering the attitudes of my father.
-Don't be shy, sweetie.- My aunt spoke once again. -Come over.- She grabbed my arm and helped me kneel over the boy who I clearly knew was Saint Potter. -Now, if this isn't who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he'll kill us all...Even your beloved Y/n.- I felt a lump in my throat as those words came out of her mouth. -We need to be absolutely sure.
-What's wrong with his face?- I asked.
-Yes, what is wrong with his face?
-He came to us like that.- Scabior spoke. -Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon. Or ran into a stringing jinx.
-Was it you, dearie?- Bellatrix pointed her wand at mudblood Granger. I could feel how she was getting closer to her. I looked once more at Potter, deciding if I should tell them it was actually him, or as Y/n would say, tell them a half-truth.
My mother soon placed her hand on my shoulder trying to say something. I then saw Y/n walk into the room with her wand in hand. She gave me a small smile and walked to where my aunt was.
-What is that?- I started paying attention to what my aunt was saying. -Where'd you get that from?
-They stole it, I reckon. Wouldn't expect anything less from them.- Y/n said, I knew she was in character, I felt it.
-It was in her bag when we searched her.- Reckon it's mine now.- A snatcher said. 
Bellatrix shoot several spells; the first one making the snatcher who spoke fell down the stairs and choking the others with a snake. -Go! Get out!
She then went closer to Weasley and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. -Cissy.- She whispered. -Put the boys in the cellar!- She yelled this time.
My mother did as she said and Wormatil received them. -I want to have a conversation with this one. Girl to girl!- She then grabbed Granger and threw her to the ground. -My knife!- She said looking at Y/n, who gave me an apologetic smile and passed her the knife.
-Baby.- She said and placed her hand on top of mine. -We will be alright.- She pecked my cheek and looked back at Bellatrix and Granger.

-How did you get it?- My aunt asked to Granger, who was crying. -What else did you take from my vault?!
-I didn't take anything. Please. I didn't take anything.
-I don't believe it.- Bellatrix said pulling her sleeve up.
Y/n knew what she was about to do, she squeezed my hands as I looked at her now watery eyes.-We will be alright, darling.- I looked at her who placed her head on my chest trying to not look.

Bellatrix grabbed the knife Y/n handed her before and started craving on the girl's arm.
-Oh my god!- I could hear her scream, Y/n was now pressing her nails against my hands; every time she yelled, Y/n would squeezed my hand harder.
-Please. Please.
-Shut up!
As Bellatrix said those words, I saw Y/n grabbing her wand from her boot. She wasn't the kind of girl who would just stay shut when she didn't like something, she would hex whoever got in her way when she wanted something. I grabbed her hand and gestured for her to leave it where it was before.
-Darling...- I said hopeless, but it worked, she placed her wand once again inside her boot but this time she hugged my arm.

Bellatrix called for the gobling that was in the cellar from days ago. I didn't pay attention to this since I was now talking to Y/n.
-What do you think she wrote?
-What?
-Bellatrix, in Hermione's arm.
-That is not important...Darling, I love you.
-I do as well, baby...But why do you say it out of nowhere every time you say it?
-There are some times where I feel like I should tell you.
She nodded and pecked my lips. Soon after, she looked at Bellatrix once again.
-I am only going to ask you once more, goblin.- My aunt said. -Think very, very carefully before you answer.
-I don't know.- Griphook replied.
-You don't know? Why weren't you doing your job? Who got into my vault? Who stole it?
-When I was in your vault, the sword was there.
-Oh, well, the, perhaps it just walked out on it's own then.
-There is no safer place than Gringotts.
-Liar!- My aunt said as she slashed Griphook's face. -Consider yourself lucky, goblin.
She then looked away and went closer to Granger's body.
-She is waking up.- Y/n said as she pulled the sleeves of my suit. I smiled and nodded.
-The same won't be said for this one.- Bellatrix said getting closer to the girl on the ground
-Like hell!- Someone said. I looked to where the cellar was and saw Weasley and Potter. Y/n let go of my hand and grabbed her wand once again.
-Expelliarmus!- Weasley said.
My father took his wand out of where he always kept it. -Stupefy!- Potter yelled making my father fly backwards.

 Soon, it became a "duel," where Weasley was throwing spells at my mother and I was throwing spells to Potter. While Y/n was helping my father and now and then throwing spells at both Potter and Weaslbee.

-Stop!- I heard my aunt yell. -Drop your wands.- She had her knife placed against granger's throat. She smirked and looked at Potter. -I said, drop'em!
They did as she said. -Pick them up, Draco and Y/n, now!- She yelled.-We both ran to where they were, kneeled down, grabbed them and walked to the other side of the room.
-Well, well, well. Look what we have here. It's Harry Potter.- My aunt said getting closer to Potter, as Granger cried. -He's all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord...Call him.- Everyone then looked at me, my father got closer to me. Even the Goblin was staring. -Call him!- Bellatrix said once again.
-Baby, please...Just do it.- Y/n whispered slowly grabbing my hand.
My father took a step further, looked at Potter and pulled his sleeve up while his other hand was around it trying to call the Dark Lord.

Bellatrix then looked up, just to see Dobby making the chandelier in the ceiling fall. She let go of Granger and ran. I grabbed Y/n's hand tightly. Made both of us fall in our knees as we fell next to a chair. Potter then comes out of nowhere and takes mine and his wand out of my hands. He finally stole it and ran with his weird friends. My father tried to stop him, but he quickly sends him to fly once again. -Stupefy!
-Stupid elf!- Bellatrix yelled. -You could've killed me!
-Dobby never meant to kill. Dobby only meant to maim or...seriously injure.
My mother moved faster and raised her wand, Dobby looked at her, flicked his fingers and disarmed her, she gasped as my aunt began speaking again. -How dare you take a witch's wand?! How dare you defy your masters?!
-Dobby has no master. Dobby is a free elf. And Dobby has come to safe Harry Potter and his friends.
They all grabbed Dobby's hands and apparated away, but Bellatrix wouldn't let them get away that easy so she threw her knife, that apparated with them. Everyone left the room without saying a single word, except for Y/n who stayed by my side.

When Bellatrix finally left the room, Y/n turned around with our knees still in the ground and she hugged me and held me tightly. She then cupped my face and began speaking while examining my face.
-Baby, you're alright...You're alright.
-I am, darling.
She then pecked my lips and played with my hair, she then looked back into my eyes.
-I love you, baby. I love you so much.- She said and hugged me once again.
-I love you.- I responded while placing a small peck in her jaw.