Chapter 36.

Is the holidays now, Draco has been distant and I know that the boys are keeping a secret away from me. The boys used to be really serious before but now they are more than they were before. Every time something or someone unknown comes near my house, they get protective and tell me to not leave. I know these are mad times but I can protect myself and they don't seem to get that.

We were all sitting on my living room about I don't even remember what.
-Y/n! Y/n!- I heard Pansy call.
I went back to reality. -What?
-What do you think about Hogwarts? Did you parents let you go back there?
-Yes, of course I am going back...Are you all going as well?
-Yes.- They all replied.
Theodore and Blaise stood up and fixed their blazers. They softly coughed and turned around to face Draco. -Umm Draco, can we talk to you?- Theodore asked.
Draco nodded and kissed my forehead, then walked away with them.

Draco's POV:

We went to Y/n's room and closed the door behind us.
-What?
-Mate, you've got to tell her.- Blaise said.
-What are you talking about?
-You know what he is talking about. You need to tell her.
-No, I can't.
-Why?
I raised my face and made eye contact with them. -Because I need to protect her.
-Protect her? From what?
I stood quiet there, and went back looking at the floor. -From me.- I felt my voice breaking.
-Have you gone mental? What do you mean from you?
-He gave me a task, the dark lord.
-She's been a death eater since she was fourteen years old, what can be that bad?
-Me...I-I-I have to kill Dumbledore.
-Mate, that is mad...But if you don't talk to her, it's going to be worst for both of you. You are going to be hurt and she is going to go madder than she already is.
-I will tell her, when the time is correct.
-Oh yeah? And when is that going to be? huh? She is going to get upset about you being distant and don't giving her enough attention.
-Who are you to talk about our relationship?
-I am trying to give you advice! We both are! You can't treat her like she is just another girl you snogged in a classroom, she is Y/n Slytherin, every man's desire!
-If you desire her so much why don't you go and snog her?
-Is not about that, she is different to the other girls you've been with, she is Y/n, our Y/n.
-She is going to stay with me even if I am distant.
-No, she is not. You don't leave a bloody Maserati in the middle of the street, turned on and with the keys in it. She is going to get tired and eventually leave.
-I am surprised on how much you know about muggle cars.- Blaise said. We gave him a death glare and continues with our fight.
-Who are you to judge? huh? You've been with hundreds of birds and you couldn't keep one, you kissed Blaise's mother and you gave Pansy up.
-We are working on that.
-Well, I am working things with Y/n as well!
-This is idiotic mate, I was just trying to give you advice.
-I don't need your advice.
He turned around and left along with Blaise. The girls weren't in the living room anymore, they left, everyone left and I was alone in Slytherin mansion.

Y/n's POV:

We were in the prefects compartments since this year we were prefects. A big blue cloud went inside the compartment making Draco stand up. He looked around and saw nothing.-Draco. Sit down, we are almost at Hogwarts.- Pansy said. Draco went back to his seat. -They were probably just first years messing around.
-Hogwarts...What a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I'd pitch myself off the astronomy tower if I had to continue for another two years.- Draco said.
-What is that supposed to mean?- Pansy raised an eyebrow.
-Let's just say you won't see me wasting my time in charms class next year.
Blaise chuckled as soon as he heard Draco's comment, Draco didn't seem content about it, the boys were all in a bad mood.-Amused Blaise? Let's just see who's laughing in the end.
I turned back around facing Goyle, Crabbe and Theodore who were sitting in the seats next to theirs, it was a pretty calm ride actually.
As soon as we got there, I got my bags and waited for Draco, I softly touched his hand but he took it away.
-You go on, I want to check something.
I rolled my eyes and went farther from him than how I was before. I then walked away and moved to the gate where there were aurors checking people's luggage.